Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Who is this idiot and how did he register ???

corn02

thegael

now now our dear little niall i suggest should stick to his soccer and his gambling !

the gael takes no prisoners!

Square Ball

Thegale

where have you been hiding this past while back?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thegael

i was away fishing !

but i'm back so any views squareball neded feel free to ask the gael.

DownFanatic

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 05:33:49 PM
well i am back that is for sure !!

all my fans can look forward to the insightful , direct and fair approach from the gael.

feel free to ask me my opinion on anything and i'll not disappoint oh yes the gael has returned!!

the gael takes no prisoners !!

When are you going to f**k off again?  ;D

thegael

downfanatic or whatever you are called i suggest you try and get your club a defensive coach or something  ,your senior team conceded more than ballykinler and the 'fin in less games what was it 399 points worth .

honest to goodness you need a coach to work on your defence and your team would be better spent sorting that out.
get in touch with  the county board office and find out if there are any coaches available to sort this out .

conceding around 400 points worth of scores in one season says it all.

so get on the job fella and sort out things nearer to home.
A.C.F.L. Division 2

Team Dundrum
22           games played
1            game won
21           games lost
0            drawn
210        points for
399        points against
-189       difference
2           points

DUNDRUM RELEGATED

dundrumite

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 07:53:19 PM
i was away fishing !

but i'm back so any views squareball neded feel free to ask the gael.

I suggest you get a spelling coach :o

thegael

for cormac et al

downfanatic or whatever you are called i suggest you try and get your club a defensive coach or something  ,your senior team conceded more than ballykinler and the 'fin in less games what was it 399 points worth .

honest to goodness you need a coach to work on your defence and your time would be better spent sorting that out.
get in touch with  the county board office and find out if there are any coaches available to sort this out .

conceding around 400 points worth of scores in one season says it all.

so get on the job fella and sort out things nearer to home.
A.C.F.L. Division 2

Team Dundrum
22           games played
1            game won
21           games lost
0            drawn
210        points for
399        points against
-189       difference
2           points

DUNDRUM RELEGATED

dundrumite

You seem to have a bad typing stutter Gael, that or you are void of original or meaningful points.

Pangurban

Good to have you back Gael after your prolonged sulk, as you can see things have not improved during your absence, so a lot of work awaits you

thegael

pangurban  thank you for your  welcome back and yes a lot of work to be done.

"interested" you must have multiple names or dundrum has multiple posters not defenders mind you they conceded around 400 points worth of scores in the league and 20 points worth in 1 championship match !! this surely must be some kind of record , a defensive coached badly needed!!!!

well folks i must say it is great to back near you all again and to be in the position to influence you all.

where do i start pangurban?

so much to deal with !!!

the gael takes no prisoners !!!

wobbller

A start and end for the gael.Just press the off button on your computer and then get your parents to set
your alarm for school in the morning.

thegael

wobbler i have gone through your previous posts and quite frankly i think you are insane.

you dont seem capable of posting rational comments and either copy and paste or max out on a couple of sentences.

you really do take me to the fair and here is the deal - either  have a point to  make or make  a request to  the gael for guidance on certain issues or just read here and dont contribute

the gael takes no prisoners!.

dundrumite

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 09:34:00 PM
pangurban  thank you for your  welcome back and yes a lot of work to be done.

"interested" you must have multiple names or dundrum has multiple posters not defenders mind you they conceded around 400 points worth of scores in the league and 20 points worth in 1 championship match !! this surely must be some kind of record , a defensive coached badly needed!!!!

well folks i must say it is great to back near you all again and to be in the position to influence you all.

where do i start pangurban?

so much to deal with !!!

the gael takes no prisoners !!!

Stutter stutter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz