corn02

Minus15

The incident will have taken place three weeks ago this sunday lads

corn02

Correct, my maths is way out.

JellyLegs15

Quote from: Minus15 on June 23, 2008, 06:14:22 PM
The incident will have taken place three weeks ago this sunday lads

Well worked out Minus, you fairly know your stuff...

spiritof91and94

Anyone know the story on Ambrose - reported this morning he is a major doubt for Sunday - this will be a real blow if true.

Mourne Rover

The report said that Ambrose has injured his ankle ligaments, which does not sound good. He was absolutely crucial for us in both games against Tyrone, and has really come of age this summer.

amallon

Peter Turley Saval broke his leg in Friday night, I heard the Ambrose story as well I hope both stories are just rumours.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

southdown

Can anyone confirm throw in time for Sunday, is it 2pm or 4pm?  Also hearing the stories on Ambrose.

Has anyone any ideas if Ross will use any special tactics to curb the threat of Clarke/McDonnell?

umpire

The Down game against Armagh on Sunday is at 4pm.

The Ulster Final on Sunday 20th July is at 2pm

Dannymcfella

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 23, 2008, 01:15:01 PM
Can't see it being a factor as it will be clear by the time the championship comes around that it was none Clann na Banna lads of done this.

i wouldnt count on it danny, even if it was "cleared" as you put it i dont think the Warrenpoint players will see it like that, and taking into the consideration the high profile that this has now got in the press etc this one could run for a while yet

Well definately know it won't be a factor now, as point lads have said he doesn't know what he is on about and that they know its not true (as does the hole of down now). Think it only fair that the irish news, nolan show and citybeat(i heard it was mentioned on it too) put the record straight. seems it is a load of lies which spiralled out of control and gave another club and players a bad name, brought nothing but bad publicity to the game and made an embarrassment of himself. Ultimately all it done was provide us with that extra bit of motivation needed last night

C'mon the Clann

Square Ball

So Danny, what is the true story, honestly havent heard a thing except whats on here
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

dundrumite

Quote from: Dannymcfella on June 20, 2008, 11:41:32 AM
Quote from: D4S on June 20, 2008, 10:22:08 AM
Tonights club betting

2/7 Longstone 7/1 Ballyholland 3/1
2/5 Mayobridge 7/1 Kilcoo 2/1
4/6 Clonduff 6/4 L'island 11/8
1/1 Castlewellan 6/1 Rostrevor 4/5
1/3 Burren 7/1 An Riocht 9/4
5/6 Atticall 6/1 Warrenpoint 5/6
4/7 Ballymartin 6/1 Banbridge 6/4

Ballymartin-Banbridge game is on Monday night, not sure why, i'm just a player why would the tell us anything??
Goin to the Point then to throw my house on Ballymartin!!!! :'(
Quote from: Dannymcfella on June 24, 2008, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 23, 2008, 01:15:01 PM
Can't see it being a factor as it will be clear by the time the championship comes around that it was none Clann na Banna lads of done this.

i wouldnt count on it danny, even if it was "cleared" as you put it i dont think the Warrenpoint players will see it like that, and taking into the consideration the high profile that this has now got in the press etc this one could run for a while yet

Well definately know it won't be a factor now, as point lads have said he doesn't know what he is on about and that they know its not true (as does the hole of down now). Think it only fair that the irish news, nolan show and citybeat(i heard it was mentioned on it too) put the record straight. seems it is a load of lies which spiralled out of control and gave another club and players a bad name, brought nothing but bad publicity to the game and made an embarrassment of himself. Ultimately all it done was provide us with that extra bit of motivation needed last night

C'mon the Clann

Did the Clann beat Ballymartin? Does that mean your homeless?? ;D

Dannymcfella

Beat them by 2 points, so i'm sleeping rough
Wasn't playin hopefully come through trainin alright on wednesday and get a game on friday at attical.

You seemed to fair rightly on saturday night ;)

D4S

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Very good well done BrickTamlin!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

dundrumite

Aye you never know whose reading this thing so you got to keep her hush. :-X The disco shoes were on anyway  ;D D4S you giving Brick Tamlin credit for my work? >:(