Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Come on Boscomo ya big woss, you cant ask for others opinion and got give one yourself!! you lot must fancy a good rattle at it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

boscomo

square i didnt say we couldnt win it but said we have another priority and we will be going out to win all games we play to put it another way £50.00 on a Mayobridge, Saval , Bosco treble.
if in doubt eat it

lfdown2

if liatroim have 1 good game in them this year it will be the first round of the championship and with doyle back its possible!!

please god dont let the magpies win it!!

boscomo

guys what if any chance do Monaghan have today? would like to see them winning but it will be hard for them.
if in doubt eat it

JellyLegs15

hello bosco mo, up very early aren't we...firstly, i feel monaghan have little hope unless tyrone play very badly, which i hope happens of course!! Sencondly, i wud like to ask you to stop putting the scud on us by discussin us on this board!! Dont let them know wer the best footballers in the 3rd div!!

boscomo

jellylegs if i may call u that ????????? get yourself to training and never mind givivng off, Didnt get watching the match well i saw the 1st half and then took the kids out bowling, didnt know what was bigger , the bowling lane or Simon T.
WE ARE TOO GOOD A TEAM FOR ANYONE TO PUT THE SCUD ON US.
if in doubt eat it

southdown

Is there much training going on around the Down clubs during the July break?

bridgegael

is there going to be any outstanding games played on friday evening??  i take it that a full round of fixtures will take place on sunday.  as for training over the july fortnight, the bridge have been training as normal.  somes clubs have taken up the rugby!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

cloneman

Quote from: bridgegael on July 16, 2007, 05:47:13 PM
is there going to be any outstanding games played on friday evening??  i take it that a full round of fixtures will take place on sunday.  as for training over the july fortnight, the bridge have been training as normal.  somes clubs have taken up the rugby!!

I've heard that there is a round of fixtures on Monday evening.  Don't know if its definite though.

stpauls

as far as i know, there is a full round of fixtures on monday evening, with games 4 over a fortnight from then. then the first round of the championship on the second weekend of August, from thurs 8th to tues 14th!

boscomo

we play saul monday evening and mitchels the friday evening.
we have been training as usual over the july fortnight.
if in doubt eat it

downgael

Fixtures for Monday night

Div 1
Loughinisland v Mayobridge
Bryansford v Castlewellan
Liatroim v Rostrevor
Clonduff v Longstone
An Riocht v Atticall
Kilcoo v Burren

Div 2
Downpatrick v Ballyholland
Saval v Shamrocks
Warrenpoint v Clann Na Banna
Kilclief v Glasdrumman
Carryduff v Ballymartin
Darragh Cross v Annaclone

Div 3
Teconnaught v Dundrum
Bredagh v Drumgath
Mitchels v Tullylish
Glenn v St Pauls
Ardglass v Bright
Saul v Bosco

Div 4
St. Johns v St. Michaels
Aughlisnafin v Drumaness
Aghaderg v Dromara

Bacon

In the championships are refs allowed to do teams they used to play for or were previously members?
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

5 Sams

Quote from: Bacon on July 17, 2007, 02:48:04 PM
In the championships are refs allowed to do teams they used to play for or were previously members?

Only in the bookies ;)
The Aristocrat Years

Bacon

Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009