Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueannavy

Quote from: downjim on September 07, 2011, 01:40:24 PM
Even though declan rooney will be a big miss i still believe we will be too strong for the bridge. The bridge is ageing while we are the upcoming club in the county. More so than the magpies. Our forward will be too quick for Barry and co. While Anton will run big woods all over newry. The bridge have good forwards but they tend to look for benny all the time where will have him sorted from the word go.us by four then sweet pints in burren club.

you have it all sussed out jim !! no point in going to the game now

DownFanatic

Confirmed that Aidan O'Rourke is in with Wee James and Jerome Johnston. Amy Davis also in as Strength and Conditioning coach.

amallon

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

NP 76

She is a strength and conditioning coach from a rugby back ground . She seems to have worked with Ulster Rugby and plays abit of rugby as far as i know

5 Sams

Quote from: NP 76 on September 08, 2011, 10:07:48 AM
She is a strength and conditioning coach from a rugby back ground . She seems to have worked with Ulster Rugby and plays abit of rugby as far as i know

Fcuk.....she might get a game!!!

The Aristocrat Years

redandblackareback

Are you serious?? Did we not go unsuccessfully down this line a few years back with Paul Murphy?

downjim

Class from burren, attitude from attitude and steel from armagh... A great mix. Here is a question. Was a bridge man ever involved with managing or selecting a down senior team?

sheamy

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 08, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

Fcuk.....she might get a game!!!

her sister does the job for Kildare I think. All makes sense now  ;)

here comes 6

Quote from: downjim on September 08, 2011, 01:37:20 PM
Class from burren, attitude from attitude and steel from armagh... A great mix. Here is a question. Was a bridge man ever involved with managing or selecting a down senior team?
Whos the Burren man involved?

Agent Orange

Quote from: here comes 6 on September 08, 2011, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: downjim on September 08, 2011, 01:37:20 PM
Whos the Burren man involved?

He is getting his O'Rourkes mixed up.

That is a very flattering pic of Ms Davis.

In the Onion Bag

Junior Championship Quarterfinal under lights at Newcastle:   Saul 0.08 Bredagh 1.10.

downjim

Dubh driocht

Lecale2

snoopdog

Quote from: knockitdown on September 07, 2011, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: downjim on September 07, 2011, 01:40:24 PM
Even though declan rooney will be a big miss i still believe we will be too strong for the bridge. The bridge is ageing while we are the upcoming club in the county. More so than the magpies. Our forward will be too quick for Barry and co. While Anton will run big woods all over newry. The bridge have good forwards but they tend to look for benny all the time where will have him sorted from the word go.us by four then sweet pints in burren club.

you talk some shite jim
goodluck to mayobridge