ONeill

Any tips?

Outsiders:

Cabrera
Bjorn
Karlsson
Reed
Cabrera-Bello

Monty says yer wasting time going EW - just lump her all on Rory.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hound

I went for Bjorn as my outsider (125s) on the basis he did well the last time it was played on this course.
Albeit that was feckin 20 years ago or something, they've completely changed all the greens since and probably changed other parts of the course too!

beer baron

I've Fowler as my main bet as he has been placed in all the Majors this year and won me quite a bit so won't dessert him now,I had Mc Ilroy last time but at 5/1 i can afford to leave him,how often do players win 2 majors in a row?Was Harrington the last to do so?  I've a few small bets too on Dubuisson and Ryan Moore. Might do Mickelson too as he had a great last round last week and sounded confident about his chances this week when interviewed afterwards.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

beer baron

Tiger's 40/1. Did anyone think they'd ever see the day  :o Still couldn't back him though with his form and injuries,i'm surprised he's playin g at all if he really was as badly hurt as he looked last week.

Tony Baloney

maco

My picks for the weekend will be Marc Leishman and McDowell.

Minder

Quote from: beer baron on August 06, 2014, 10:20:01 PM
Tiger's 40/1. Did anyone think they'd ever see the day  :o Still couldn't back him though with his form and injuries,i'm surprised he's playin g at all if he really was as badly hurt as he looked last week.

I remember backing him at 6/4 to win the Masters years ago, I think it was the shortest ever price for a Major

He didn't win  >:(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

glens abu

Had to back McIlroy even at a bad price 5/1, couple of Bob on Dubuisson @80/1 and Schwartzel @ 33/1

5 Sams

Suppose this is on Sky as well  >:(
The Aristocrat Years

beer baron

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 06, 2014, 11:11:13 PM
Suppose this is on Sky as well  >:(

Sure is. Should be handy enough to get a stream if you're online any of the days though.

heganboy

Patrick Reed and Ogilvy as the outsiders, with Lowry as well (all each way). Rory on the nose.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

I have to say I would love to see Tiger win this weekend. I just don't think he can. ..
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Orior

It could welll be some rookie at 200-1
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

screenexile

McIlroy, Fowler & Gmac done... had thought about Sergio but apparently the course doesn't suit him and he doesn't even fancy himself this weekend. Looking forward to it though it's hard to beat a major weekend and kicking back with a few beers on the Sunday evening as the lads come down the back 9.