USPGA

Started by ONeill, August 06, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Is Westwood setting himself up for more heartache with that decent start today?

Interesting leaderboard so far and looks like Tiger's back could see him walk off the 12th - 13th tomorrow when its all going Pete Tong on him.

Big Monty could break his Major duck after getting his Seniors Major in the bag!!  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ONeill

Took Rory a while but the engine has warmed up now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

I'm making Luke Donald the interesting one today. His first day major performance  has almost always ruled him out of a chance of winning. But he's one of those golfers who seems to get better every day of a tournament, as he learns a little more about the course, and if he starts strongly, he's going to go close.

thewobbler

Quote from: thewobbler on August 07, 2014, 11:35:18 PM
I'm making Luke Donald the interesting one today. His first day major performance  has almost always ruled him out of a chance of winning. But he's one of those golfers who seems to get better every day of a tournament, as he learns a little more about the course, and if he starts strongly, he's going to go close.
And just as I say that, he's hit a double bogey. I am the curse.

You should look at my golf betting slips since big Darren won the Open. They're comical.

ONeill

Big Darren triple bogeyed there. 8 over.

magpie seanie

A few months ago that double bogey, bogey run would have bucked McIlroy but not now. 5 under for last 7 holes. Looking good.

dec

Rory at -3 for the day, -8 overall leading by 2.

Paddy has him at even money now for the tournament

leaveherinsir

Just couldnt convince myself to throw money on McIlroy even tho he was the logical choice. Went e/w on Scott and also outsuders in Duffner, Harris English and Manasserro who all played like me!! Was on a roll with the golf too, won money on Open and had Schwartzel e/w last week.

On a seperate golfing note Good luck to my club Kilrea GC who contest the Ulster Pierce Purcell Final tomorrow. Hoping to win our first ever GUI pendant!!

Minder

Strong finish by Furyk and Day to stick with McIlroy, doubt Furyk can keep it up, Day will be very dangerous.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

No one pulling away.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2014, 11:06:52 PM
No one pulling away.

RuairĂ­ is pulling all the time.
MWWSI 2017

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Tony Baloney

Think Ruairi will still nail it.

ONeill

Wiesberger ?!?