Maigh Eo v Ciarrai, 1700, 30ú Lúnasa, Gaelic Grounds

Started by macdanger2, August 03, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

G'man Syf. Safe travelling to all tomorrow as well.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

sligoman2

This is a hard one to predict.

Rest assures that Mayo won't run away with.  if any team does, I think it would be Kerry.  I expect a very close (and hopefully entertaining) game tomorrow.

Remember mayo barely squeaked by Roscommon and Cork and Kerry are much better than either of those teams in my opinion.

Hard one to call - for the record I am hoping for a win for our neighbours but Kerry in cp is never easy
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

For what it's worth the Longford Marathon will feck up the Longford road the other side of Strokestown. Deadly stuff on a day where everyone is travelling by road..

squire_in_navy_slacks

Best of luck to both teams today and too the fans who have to suffer the rail strikes

Mayo 1-17 Kerry 2-11........................................................ OMahony to see red

ballinaman

Just a preemptive blame of the fecking red jerseys if things go pear shaped today...
Hopefully will have enough..just.

BennyCake

Hard to call. Would hate to see Mayo win this but lose another final. Not sure Mayo fans could hack another one.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: BennyCake on August 24, 2014, 12:59:39 PM
Hard to call. Would hate to see Mayo win this but lose another final. Not sure Mayo fans could hack another one.
No fret.
Mayo fans will all pull together in all kinds of weather where football is concerned.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

seafoid

Best of luck to Mayo. I hope they find their groove this afternoon and take the next step forward.

Put Up That Flag

Quote from: Syferus on August 23, 2014, 11:29:39 PM
Best of luck to Mayo in the next chapter of the unending quest tomorrow.

I might even shout for Shairoze or Seamus or Cian or Andy if I'm in a good mood.

"might"!!!!! Who are trying to fool, everyone knows you are a wannabe Mayo person

Zulu

BennyCake

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 24, 2014, 01:27:31 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on August 24, 2014, 12:59:39 PM
No fret.
Mayo fans will all pull together in all kinds of weather where football is concerned.

As will all fans, but another final loss will increase that millstone round Mayo necks.

Mayo 1-16 Kerry 2-14.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 03:08:40 PM
Fair dues to John Casey, very good piece on Sky ;D ;D

That was good :). I'm wary of saying this, but I can't see Kerry win. Mayo by at least 3.

bennydorano

Me too, Mayo with 4 or 5 to spare.

Plus - I've Aidan O'Shea backed to get a goal at anytime at 11/2.  Good thing.

dublin7

Cillian O'Connor with the miss of the season, cant finish into an open goal from about 10 yards. Looking for a  penalty, but no foul by the keeper.  Frightening lack of composure from someone as experienced as he is. Kerry no.4 getting roasted by O'Connor

trileacman

Aidan O shea is killing Mayo, losing the ball every time. Kevin McLoughin also playing poorly.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014