Muineachán v Baile Átha Cliath - AIQF

Started by Maguire01, August 03, 2014, 12:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hill16 Blues

Quote from: larryin89 on August 10, 2014, 01:04:08 PM
Its just pointless arguing over and over on an internet forum, you are just never going to admit to an ounce of unfairness .its very common in Irish society to get away with a lie whilst both parties know fine well its a lie from political rouges to our  practices in the GAA from paying coaches to what we are talking about.

Sometimes i feel i should just join the liars and life would of been a lot simpler .

You are a doom & gloom merchant. Always spouting negative overstated shite re your own county and at every opportunity re Dublin. Like most of the Dub haters on this sad excuse for a forum you spout lies, half truths and baseless gossip as a means of making your points.

Dublin have once in a generation team with special players who won't be replaced with the same same quality when they finish. We play open super, skillful football with positive, sporting attitude. I for one am enjoying every minute and will do for as long as it lasts. If we don't win All Ireland this year I will still be v proud of this bunch of sportmens. Now with that you and your ilk can piss off back into the hovels you inhabit.

muppet

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on August 10, 2014, 01:38:53 PM
Its just pointless arguing over and over on an internet forum, you are just never going to admit to an ounce of unfairness .its very common in Irish society to get away with a lie whilst both parties know fine well its a lie from political rouges to our  practices in the GAA from paying coaches to what we are talking about.

Sometimes i feel i should just join the liars and life would of been a lot simpler .

You are a doom & gloom merchant. Always spouting negative overstated shite re your own county and at every opportunity re Dublin. Like most of the Dub haters on this sad excuse for a forum you spout lies, half truths and baseless gossip as a means of making your points.

Dublin have once in a generation team with special players who won't be replaced with the same same quality when they finish. We play open super, skillful football with positive, sporting attitude. I for one am enjoying every minute and will do for as long as it lasts. If we don't win All Ireland this year I will still be v proud of this bunch of sportmens. Now with that you and your ilk can piss off back into the hovels you inhabit.

We'll bate yiz!

MWWSI 2017

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 01:35:17 PM
But sure that was proven wrong a few weeks back when it was proven the 2011 AI had nothing to do with it.

;D No it wasn't. The backbone of the team was produced by the money.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

shawshank

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on August 10, 2014, 01:38:53 PM

I agree entirely with your post except the bit in bold , three alledged biting events in the the recent past wouldn 't support your analysis, granted the one in the Meath game I wouldn't knock to much, what was O Gara meant to do

Throw ball

Stayed to watch this match after the Armagh game. Dublin are a fantastic team but too many Monaghan players quit after Dublin scored their goals. From my seat in the upper level was surprised to see Dublin starting with a sweeper as I was led to believe they didn't do that. Donegal will get in their faces and knock them back. Will be interesting to see if they can keep this sporting attitude mentioned. If they stay too soft Donegal will bully them. Should be a good game but think Dubs will pull away in final ten.

heffo

Quote from: Throw ball on August 10, 2014, 02:31:54 PM
Donegal will get in their faces and knock them back. Will be interesting to see if they can keep this sporting attitude mentioned. If they stay too soft Donegal will bully them.

We were told Monaghan were going to do the exact same thing. Hopefully a game of football might break out at some point.

The Aristocrat

Haters going to hate, Brilliant by the best footballing team ever, win or lose this years AI, they are winners for their beautiful football.

From the Bunker

Quote from: heffo on August 10, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
Donegal will get in their faces and knock them back. Will be interesting to see if they can keep this sporting attitude mentioned. If they stay too soft Donegal will bully them.

We were told Monaghan were going to do the exact same thing. Hopefully a game of football might break out at some point.

Hopefully not or we well have another borefest like yesterday!

Hardy

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 10, 2014, 04:42:55 PM
Haters going to hate

Is this the most inane phrase repeatedly parroted on this board?

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 10, 2014, 04:49:18 PM
Quote from: heffo on August 10, 2014, 02:37:58 PM

Hopefully not or we well have another borefest like yesterday!

"Borefest"! I'd never get bored watching a team play like Dublin did yesterday. It was like looking at a work of art.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Syferus

Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2014, 05:28:09 PM
Haters going to hate

It's actually pronounced haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna hate, herb muncher.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Dont' blame Dublin for all those AI Finals Mayo have blown over the years.

It's also a symptom of Irish society to blame everyone else  for other's shortcomings.

We're not. The collective rest of us that is.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2014, 05:28:09 PM
Haters going to hate

Bit of a comment on the nature of some of the posts.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

The Aristocrat

Its a fact lads, When I come on this forum after Dublin games all i see is the same posters from the same counties saying the exact same negative posts about Dublin, Its pure jealousy and its embarrassing at how people hate to see the Dubs do well and are on top and have changed the game for the good forever but they will never admit it because of pure hatred and jealousy and that the games are not close enough so you can enjoy it watching it on T.V, that's not how sport works, The Dubs are miles ahead of everyone else except for the top 3 to 4 teams and heavy defeats are going to happen like in all sports. Post something analytically about the games and style of play rather than verbal diarrhea for a change, then some people might come back to this forum and make it interesting again.

The Aristocrat

Quote from: larryin89 on August 10, 2014, 12:25:03 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 11:31:02 AM
Lot of scaremongering as usual here.

Funny the most ironic comment in the media was from Fergus Connolly a Monaghan man and elite athlete expert who has worked with Dublin

"I rang the Monaghan county board to see if they would let me help out with their coaching and structures and they never returned my call". He then went to work with other counties and is now the elite coaching director at the San Francisco 49ers.

I had to laugh at that- other counties have had opportunities to work with these people and ignored them.

On the game itself. I said pre the game Monaghan wouldn't have the legs after extra time last week and it proved to be true. what people don't realise is how much extra time drains a team and burns off any energy reserve you might have after a game.

I think Malachy o Rourke has done an immense job with an average enough bunch but the facts are Monaghan have been poor all season. Likes of Daren Hughes is only playing at 20 percent if what he's capable of. Yesterday's result was an easy one to predict. A tired out of form team versus a fresh inform team.

There was only ever going to be one result

You had to laugh !!!  a county with a 60k population and you had to laugh because they wouldnt have the dollars to pay such a coach.

Some irony in when i think of a Monaghan man managing a dublin club getting paid too.

Its off the fooking richter scale the difference in resources Dublin have over the rest, you keep telling yourself there is no truth in what the average joe is saying and laugh it off as high stool nonsense but we all know its true .

Im absolutely sick of it and is it the realisation that Dublin cant be beat , too right it is . Of course this is now where one starts to question , why are they so far ahead , why in gawds name do they get to play at croke park all the time every time.

On one hand the Dub will say population is not an advantage because it fizzles down to the same as the country because of options of other sports, diversity etc etc then out of the other side of their mouth they will tell you they need  20 fold the amount of paid coaches because of the difference in population.

Look Dublin inter county scene is professional , sin e.

Please read. - http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/fergus-connolly-still-believing-in-dublin-virtues-1.1891541