All Ireland Quarter Final Ard Mhacha v Dún na nGall

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, August 02, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: lawnseed on August 08, 2014, 11:52:47 AM
Hold on. If tyrone were facing donegal on saturday having just did what armagh have done everynody would be saying tyrones going to beat donegal. Armagh hammered tyrone rosscommon and meath. If they got monaghan now theyed beat them. Armagh are going to beat donegal in the game of the championship. I think theres more in this team I dont think theyve peaked yet and the more games they get the better they get..

You did not

Zip Code

Quote from: lawnseed on August 08, 2014, 11:52:47 AM
Hold on. If tyrone were facing donegal on saturday having just did what armagh have done everynody would be saying tyrones going to beat donegal. Armagh hammered tyrone rosscommon and meath. If they got monaghan now theyed beat them. Armagh are going to beat donegal in the game of the championship. I think theres more in this team I dont think theyve peaked yet and the more games they get the better they get..

Ah come on even know Tyrone got to an All-Ireland semi last year and are a Division 1 team, the country knows they are done, Armagh were lucky to scrape through these matches and should look back on a good year getting a few trips to Croke Park.

illdecide

The Bookies don't always get it right but generally they're never far away and they have Donegal at 1/4 and Armagh 4/1 so that tells it's own tale, we've had a good year so far and two matches in Croke Park that we never thought we'd get. Off course we have a chance but it's a slim one and everything needs to fall right for us on the day. No matter what way the result goes we'll be a better team for the experience next year and if we're lucky enough to win it's another rung up the ladder...

Donegal by 25pts :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2014, 12:39:22 AM
So how do Armagh beat Donegal?

by outscoring them. Armagh have exceeded expectations by reaching this quarter final and go into this game with nothing to lose. Donegal are not in their zone like two years ago they will probably never reach the level again however another performance like the one they produced in the Ulster final will likely be enough to beat Armagh.

BluestackBoy

I wouldn't agree with the point about them not being in the zone as they were in 2012.

The Ulster final saw them very much in the zone & they will become more so as things hot up.

For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

J70

I would be much more optimistic if McFadden was on form. He hasn't really done it for Donegal since the Down match last year, at least not at the level he was at in 2011-12. Thankfully, others have stood up. MacNiallais's points have been a godsend this season. We were really struggling for scores in the half-forward line last year. And hopefully McBrearty, who finally found his range in the Ulster final, can carry that form on.

naka

Ok
Cards on table, have had a great year watching the orchard and think we have one more kick in us
Whilst it will be tough Armagh by 3

And I believe it will be a cracker

J70

All right.

Donegal by 4.

But I think it will be very tough and not all a shock if Armagh were to turn us over.

At least we won't be physically bullied off the field (indeed beaten before we took the field) as has been the case on so many occasions in the past!

Armamike

Think Armagh will win this one pulling up.

Nah not really. Going to be a tough bruising encounter (punching the back of a plastic seat does that).  Hope Armagh keep the performance level up from the past few games and keep it competitive going into the last 10 minutes.
That's just, like your opinion man.

illdecide

Bar injuries I'd imagine Armagh will be unchanged from last week...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

drici

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Where can you purchase the games so you can watch them online?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Iceman

gaago are selling them ppv Stew

lads any links out there for the armagh donegal game please post here
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.