R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Cavanagh got what he deserved, he stuck his nose in the aftermath of the Cavan parade coming accross all high and mighty, this is a mans game, and when you bitch like he did he put his head on a bullseye.

muppet

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 15, 2014, 04:19:17 PM
Give over ye shower of crying yaps.  Your crew have been the masters of the nasty dark arts for the last decade and more, when ye get a wee bit of it back you need to suck it up!!!  Cavanagh's reputation goes against him so when he does get a bit of a belt it is hard to believe if it is real...boy who cried wolf syndrome!  Bate fair and square,  have a bit of decorum and take it on the chin!!!

I like it.
MWWSI 2017

yellowcard

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 15, 2014, 04:19:17 PM
Give over ye shower of crying yaps.  Your crew have been the masters of the nasty dark arts for the last decade and more, when ye get a wee bit of it back you need to suck it up!!!  Cavanagh's reputation goes against him so when he does get a bit of a belt it is hard to believe if it is real...boy who cried wolf syndrome!  Bate fair and square,  have a bit of decorum and take it on the chin!!!

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 15, 2014, 05:29:47 PM
Cavanagh got what he deserved, he stuck his nose in the aftermath of the Cavan parade coming accross all high and mighty, this is a mans game, and when you bitch like he did he put his head on a bullseye.

There is more sense spoken in those 2 posts than in the previous couple of pages of complaining about a bit of a skirmish. You lost the game, get over it. The same thing happened after the Cavan flag episode when there were more protests from the likes of Logan and plenty of Tyrone posters on here than there were from anyone else. Take your beating and get over it. 

Moortown Spuds

I don't think anyone is doubting the credibility of Armagh's victory. Whether McKeever acted the gypsey or not did not affect the final result. Tyrone were beat and deservedly so. Fuzzman is merely highlighting that McKeever carried out a Judas act. That isn't really up for debate.

And does the argument that Tyrone players ofyesteryear did many a Judas act negate the scuminess of McKeevers action? Call a spade a spade and less of the whataboutery.

McKeever may as well have broke Cavanagh's jaw. Blindsided, unprepared, untensed. Not very brave Ciaran, not very brave whatsoever.

Fuzzman

Why?
Is that your justification for what McKeever did?
Some excellent arguments being put forward by the Oranje

brokencrossbar1

He did what he did, get the f**k over it.  It is against the rules of the game and he got away with it like many players get away with things in every game.  You said it yourselves lads,  it was neither the winning nor losing of the game.  Look closer to home and sort your own house out before telling us what we should think about ours. 

general_lee

ONeill

Looks like the Ourma ones are rattled.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

brokencrossbar1

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: general_lee on July 15, 2014, 06:42:03 PM
I love Ciaran McKeever.

If Ciaran McKeever played for my club i'd love him too in fairness. A hard on the edge footballer. But no defending the indefensible-was a dirty action.

And BC-you said get over it? The apple munching community has been yapping about an incident for 11 years, this conversation will last for 3/4 days maximum. Take some of your own medicine.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 15, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: general_lee on July 15, 2014, 06:42:03 PM
I love Ciaran McKeever.

If Ciaran McKeever played for my club i'd love him too in fairness. A hard on the edge footballer. But no defending the indefensible-was a dirty action.

And BC-you said get over it? The apple munching community has been yapping about an incident for 11 years, this conversation will last for 3/4 days maximum. Take some of your own medicine.

Can i emphasise that Armagh were the better team and I am happy to weigh in behind them for the remainder of the championship. I hope they go further than any other Ulster team and reach an AI final where my support will cease. At that stage let their fate be in God's hands. (Not Canavan this time, so they may stand a chance)

ONeill

Funny I'd love to see Armagh do well now. Never thought I'd say that. There's something plucky about them and the McGeeney story is romantic.

But McKeever is a liability if he takes the physicality too far. Ricey etc were cuter.

Up Armagh. Up fookin Armagh.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Beantown

Well done Armagh, had a game plan and executed it , plus they wanted it more.. Tyrone were very poor on the day.. But McKeever is a scum bag gypsy and that is being kind.. Runs about giving dirty hits to boys who won't hit back... Tried to be the big man with gormley, when gormley turned to face him he ran away like the child he is... I hope Armagh do well in qualifiers but I think their forward line may let them down against the better teams..

tyroneman

So are we all agreed then? on the principle of

Quote"Bate fair and square,  have a bit of decorum and take it on the chin!!!"

and

QuoteHe did what he did, get the f**k over it.  It is against the rules of the game and he got away with it like many players get away with things in every game. 

We Tyrone folk will stop yapping about McKeever and his Judas elbow / forearm and you Armagh folks will fcuk up about Jordan 11 years on?

Sorted?

Great!

general_lee

He didn't fckin elbow him! He fore-armed him  ;D