R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Because the ref thought I'm going to show I'm the man here.

Armagh's first point was from a ball moved forward for verbals but the ref made a ballet performance out of it.

I felt sorry for Morgan too. O'Neill won a free after coming on and Morgan did nothing wrong - Stevie dragged him on top of him. It nearly got Morgan sent off. The ref was cat.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rodman

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 14, 2014, 08:02:09 AM
Just curious.
With no stand out successor how many Tyrone fans think Mickey should stay on?

He has one final year on his contract so i'd be happy enough for him to see it out. He deserves that for what he has done. He should however look to get a new trainer in for what will probably be his last year as I think a new voice and different training methods are needed.   What is apparent is how better conditioned other teams are. It was obvious 3 years ago when Donegal threw us around like rag dolls and things haven't got any better.  Too many of the new players look like featherweight boxers rather than Gaelic footballers. Mattie Donnelly is the only one who looks to have done any work in the gym.

However, with a full deck, an injury free season, a tweak to the tactics and a bit of luck, we might not be that far away next year. Remember, we were missing Clarke, Harte, Joe, Mattie for a half which is most of our 1st choice defence.  Quicker ball into that forward line and you would see a big difference.

Fuzzman

I'm sure I'll get crucified for these but don't shoot the messenger. I'm not the one with the raised elbow.
Of course this is not why we lost the match but as the lads said tonight in Newstalk, was it a coincidence that Armagh took out Cavan's best player before the game and then targeted Tyrone's best player right at the start. Not my words lads I'm just "retweeting". Geezer must love being back in Ulster football.  ;D

Okey Dokey. We'll leave it there so.

Throw ball

For clarification it has been proved Armagh did not take out Cavan's best player - he hurt himself in an assault on Jamie Clarke. I think Sean Cavanagh finished the game on Sunday as well.

Fuzzman

I thought that too. Newstalk boys must not have saw that.

ONeill

To give McKeever some credit, he enjoyed it.

What's that design on the black card?

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Throw ball

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 15, 2014, 12:40:55 AM
I thought that too. Newstalk boys must not have saw that.

Sure you never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Especially if the accused are not going to try and defend themselves.

Fuzzman

Maybe he was about to pick his nose as he charged at Sean.
I've highlighted it now and that's all I wanted to do.
Yis can judge for yourselves but I wonder does yellowcard still think "No, it was only handbags".

Moortown Spuds

Fair play to Armagh, hope they go far into the summer.

Ciaran McKeever, Armagh's latest version of a "hard man" with a dirty judas act there on Cavanagh. Hitting a man from behind is the lowest of the low and is neither brave or hard. Armagh set their stall out and I admire them for doing so. But the slating Cavanagh gets for buying frees compared to what McKeever did on Sunday is IMO plain and simple wrong.

rrhf

T Fearon

PSNI have commended Ciaran Mc Keever for his good behaviour! They commented on the fact that no Tyrone player was divested of his shirt or was gone in 60 seconds!

omaghjoe

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 15, 2014, 01:11:03 AM
Fair play to Armagh, hope they go far into the summer.

Ciaran McKeever, Armagh's latest version of a "hard man" with a dirty judas act there on Cavanagh. Hitting a man from behind is the lowest of the low and is neither brave or hard. Armagh set their stall out and I admire them for doing so. But the slating Cavanagh gets for buying frees compared to what McKeever did on Sunday is IMO plain and simple wrong.

Spot on

yellowcard

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 15, 2014, 01:02:33 AM
Maybe he was about to pick his nose as he charged at Sean.
I've highlighted it now and that's all I wanted to do.
Yis can judge for yourselves but I wonder does yellowcard still think "No, it was only handbags".

Would it not be more appropriate for you to concentrate on Tyrone's poor performance and the downward spiral that your county appears to be on rather than focussing on feigning outrage at a bout of handbags. Or alternatively just simply send your cv onto the CCCCCCCCC since you seem to have done plenty of research on this incident. I watched the game live and again on the Sunday Game and I never seen what you claim to have seen but I haven't heard either Harte or Cavanagh (in post match interviews) or any commentators/journalists make reference to a phantom elbow in the face that you claim to have seen. And they have plenty of reason to criticise with the media ban that currently exists in Armagh. Just get over the defeat.       

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 15, 2014, 12:34:43 AM
I'm sure I'll get crucified for these but don't shoot the messenger. I'm not the one with the raised elbow.
Of course this is not why we lost the match but as the lads said tonight in Newstalk, was it a coincidence that Armagh took out Cavan's best player before the game and then targeted Tyrone's best player right at the start. Not my words lads I'm just "retweeting". Geezer must love being back in Ulster football.  ;D

Back, and to the left..... back, and to the left.
If you were any use you'd be playing.