R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2014, 12:03:08 AM
Quote from: Agent Orange on June 30, 2014, 06:29:21 PM
Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2014, 04:42:14 PM
We've beaten them 433 times since the 2002 first round game.

Sorry about the 2005 Ulster final, we won't mention the cheating in 2003 ;)

myth
mɪθ/
noun

a widely held but false belief or idea.

a fictitious or imaginary person or thing.

synonyms:   misconception, fallacy, mistaken belief, false notion, misbelief, old wives' tale, fairy story, fairy tale, fiction, fantasy, delusion, figment of the imagination;

Eg. Tyrone cheated Armagh in 2003.

nrico2006

Quote from: Agent Orange on June 30, 2014, 06:29:21 PM
We've beaten them 433 times since the 2002 first round game.

Sorry about the 2005 Ulster final, we won't mention the cheating in 2003 ;)

McKeever will get sent off.

Surely the ref will see through Tyrones diving?

But aren't we getting ahead of ourselves, Armagh have bigger fish to fry, in the Ulster final.

The ref gifted Armagh the 2005 final, but it spurred Tyrone on at the end of the summer.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on June 30, 2014, 11:54:27 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 30, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
EC is more than fit for it.
;D. My day will come.
Them Clonoe lads have one of their junior teams waiting for you in the JFC too.

Rossfan

I expect that a Tyrone/Armagh game and the Down/Kildare game will be on Sunday.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: WT4E on June 30, 2014, 01:44:22 PM
It would be some kick in the teeth for Monaghan considering their celebrating and significance they seem to attach to the Tyrone result!

So you expected us to make nothing of it, not having beaten Tyrone for 26 years and in addition to what happened last year in Croke Park?

Jaysus you're a shockin bad loser...  ::)

WT4E

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 11:37:09 AM
It would be some kick in the teeth for Monaghan considering their celebrating and significance they seem to attach to the Tyrone result!

So you expected us to make nothing of it, not having beaten Tyrone for 26 years and in addition to what happened last year in Croke Park?

No not at all - Just think it would be bad luck for Monaghan having got the monkey off their back to get defeated by Tyrone be out of the championship and nothing to show for it just because of the "luck" of the Qualifier draw.

Then again I suppose you could make and sell a dvd of the game!

illdecide

You Tyronies are the most arrogant hoors around, i know it's meant to be a bit of a wind up but you actually think like that anyway...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2014, 11:44:59 AM

No not at all - Just think it would be bad luck for Monaghan having got the monkey off their back to get defeated by Tyrone be out of the championship and nothing to show for it just because of the "luck" of the Qualifier draw.

I think you're contradicting yourself, either that or you're not getting your point across very accurately.

In addition, how has luck got anything to do with it? And, if you believe some of your colleagues we are already dining out on luck with all these home games. You boys believe the draw is rigged anyhow, therefore removing the possibility of luck..

Fuzzman

Can't believe there's not more of yis on complaining about the draw being rigged.
It has to be don't you think or at least there's huge scope for it to be

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: illdecide on July 01, 2014, 12:14:45 PM
You Tyronies are the most arrogant hoors around, i know it's meant to be a bit of a wind up but you actually think like that anyway...

And all Lurgan people are buskfast swigging layabouts. Dont tar us all. Some Tyrone fans are complete pr*cks just like some Armagh fans are complete pr*cks. I went to watch the Armagh Monaghon game in the pub and listened to some "woman" call every Monaghon player a dirty whoor along with a few anti-Tyrone digs at every oppertunity. If she was that big a fan she would have been at the game.

illdecide

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 01, 2014, 01:16:25 PM

And all Lurgan people are buskfast swigging layabouts. Dont tar us all. Some Tyrone fans are complete pr*cks just like some Armagh fans are complete pr*cks. I went to watch the Armagh Monaghon game in the pub and listened to some "woman" call every Monaghon player a dirty whoor along with a few anti-Tyrone digs at every oppertunity. If she was that big a fan she would have been at the game.

Fair enough...BTW Lurgan people are Buckfast swigging layabouts ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

WT4E

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 12:27:02 PM

I think you're contradicting yourself, either that or you're not getting your point across very accurately.

In addition, how has luck got anything to do with it? And, if you believe some of your colleagues we are already dining out on luck with all these home games. You boys believe the draw is rigged anyhow, therefore removing the possibility of luck..

You seem to be VERY annoyed. The bad luck I'm talking about is the fact that say just for arguments sake Armagh beat Monaghan in the replay.

Monaghan have already defeated Tyrone who are arguably the team that most other teams would like to have stayed away from in the qualifiers (bad luck) so if Monaghan want to go to All Ireland final they would have to beat Tyrone twice in the one year.

If they had of got Carlow and went on a run in the qualifiers avoiding the bigger teams for another round or so then that would be good luck!

haveaharp

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 01, 2014, 01:16:25 PM

listened to some "woman" call every Monaghon player a dirty whoor along with a few anti-Tyrone digs at every oppertunity.

And she'd be right ;D

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2014, 02:15:56 PM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 12:27:02 PM

You seem to be VERY annoyed. The bad luck I'm talking about is the fact that say just for arguments sake Armagh beat Monaghan in the replay.

Monaghan have already defeated Tyrone who are arguably the team that most other teams would like to have stayed away from in the qualifiers (bad luck) so if Monaghan want to go to All Ireland final they would have to beat Tyrone twice in the one year.

If they had of got Carlow and went on a run in the qualifiers avoiding the bigger teams for another round or so then that would be good luck!

I get all that. It's your original claim that we over indulged in celebration after beating you for the first time in 26 years followed by you stating the opposite (i.e. no not at all) which annoys me a little, but not VERY. Your arrogance is a little annoying also, but again, not VERY.