Kildare v Meath Croke Park 2pm June 29th

Started by Dinny Breen, June 15, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Meath after their demolition of Carlow will be strong favourites. Should cover the handicap.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

A neighbour of mine from Newbridge was in the garden a minute ago, shouting in the window.

"It's only a matter of toggin' out!!"

Sickening arrogance.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Sea The Stars

Meath might be marginal favourites with the bookies based on the fact they reached the last two Leinster Finals but Kildare would shade favouritism with me.

thejuice

Not going to expect a lot. I'd imagine Kildare have improved on the last time we played them in the Leinster semi final. We have too many injury concerns to really challenge this year. It's not like we have great depth on our subs bench. I'm not writing us off by any means but it will really need a big performance to get by Kildare, better than anything we have done so far under Mick O'Dowd. I hope they have it in them.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

With all our injuries, will we even be able to field a team lads?

thejuice

There's no point in us trying to win but we'll try and keep it an entertaining spectacle for the paying punters. 
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

Quote from: thejuice on June 16, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
There's no point in us trying to win but we'll try and keep it an entertaining spectacle for the paying punters.

Sure it's just the warm-up for the main act. Hopefully Kildare will keep the score respectable, we always struggle against natural footballers.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

A good few of the Kildare squad were in Dr Cullen Park yesterday.
I head a couple of them had to be held back from attacking the streaker as he left the pitch, such was the level of outrage at his poor chin-up technique.

thejuice

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 16, 2014, 12:11:33 PM
Quote from: thejuice on June 16, 2014, 11:34:09 AM

Sure it's just the warm-up for the main act. Hopefully Kildare will keep the score respectable, we always struggle against natural footballers.

Not to mention our overt manliness.

Dinny Breen

Can't argue our lads are barely shaving

up against this
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

seafoid

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 16, 2014, 12:40:52 PM
Can't argue our lads are barely shaving

up against this

Meath should go back to the old jerseys. Mick Lyons would never have been seen dead in a Tayto park concoction.
I bet they interfere with the psychic side and you have the Tara stuff on top- it's no wonder they have lost their way.

Jinxy

Have the flourbags unearthed any new big, strong, fit lads this year?

AZOffaly

why is there an Ewok playing for Meath?