Kildare v Meath Croke Park 2pm June 29th

Started by Dinny Breen, June 15, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Eamonnca1 sent him our way after doing a recruiting drive long long ago in a galaxy far far away. Turns out his grandfather who was one of the Longwood Ewoks.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Donnellys Hollow

I doubt there will be much of a Kildare crowd at this. It clashes with Derby weekend and most Kildare folk will be waiting for the Leinster Final.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Jinxy

There'll be plenty of people wearing their county colours at the Curragh (see the way the Kildare fella is looking down at us?)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

thejuice

Leinster council are unveiling a new trophy for teams outside the Pale. Only for teams not on Dublins side of the draw. The winner advances to the Leinster final to make up the numbers.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Donnellys Hollow

They must have the Bihatimber lying around the place somewhere now that the O'Byrne Shield is a thing of the past.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

thejuice

Who were the last winners of the Bihatimber (officially known as An Córn beagáin adhmaid)?

Thisonegoesto11

As a neutral (don't want either to win  :)) , will enjoy this as it should be one of Leinster's more even games.
Decent rivalry and tricky to call. On the basis that Ryan & Kildare will have learned more from the league and had tough games to learn from, I go for the Lillies to shade it.

Great tie for the winner as they'll go into the final with a spring in their step.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

Kildare are up for this one lads.
Heard a couple of the players went for each other at training the other night.

Rossfan

Obviously neither of these pair are interested in this game or the Leinster Championship going by the level of intellectual debate emanating from the 2 Counties here.
Still a win here will avoid 2 Rounds of Qualifiers .... but I suppose a 25 point defeat by Dublin would knock the gloss off that.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Rossfan on June 20, 2014, 10:38:48 AM
Obviously neither of these pair are interested in this game or the Leinster Championship going by the level of intellectual debate emanating from the 2 Counties here.
Still a win here will avoid 2 Rounds of Qualifiers .... but I suppose a 25 point defeat by Dublin would knock the gloss off that.

#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

Quote from: Rossfan on June 20, 2014, 10:38:48 AM

If it's intellectual debate you're after, maybe you should just stick to the Roscommon threads.