Started by blanketattack, May 20, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

First out at home.

Roscommon v Armagh

drici

Clare v Kildare

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

orangeman

armaghniac

Armagh have chambers full of buses.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Has a date and time been confirmed for Armagh game? I was hoping to make a weekend of it but I'm for Croke Park on Sunday too so not sure how to make both...how long would it take to get from Ross to Dublin? On a Sunday morning... I need to be in Croke for about 10:30am on Sunday morning
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

neilthemac

Via motorway its about 100 mins from Roscommon to Dublin

commonman

on a sunday morning you will get from ros to Dublin in around 90 minutes, 20 minutes from Roscommon to athlone, and an hour on the motorway to Liffey valley roundabout

GalwayBayBoy

Is there any particular reason why Roscommon v Armagh and Clare v Kildare are fixed for home venues while Galway v Tipp and Cork v Sligo will be played at neutral venues?

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 14, 2014, 11:59:02 AM
Is there any particular reason why Roscommon v Armagh and Clare v Kildare are fixed for home venues while Galway v Tipp and Cork v Sligo will be played at neutral venues?

Kildare, Clare, Roscommon and Armagh are in 3B

Others are in 4A - round ahead

brianboru00

Theyre round 4 games which have to be neutral AFAIK whereas the Ros/Armagh and Clare/Kildare are still round 3  (3A??)

commonman

they're at different stages, pot A is at round 4, pot B at round 3. Round 4, or last 12 games, are always nuetral

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: commonman on July 14, 2014, 12:05:47 PM

they're at different stages, pot A is at round 4, pot B at round 3. Round 4, or last 12 games, are always nuetral

Ah right. Forgot the Ulster and Leinster finals still to come.

babarino

Quote from: babarino on July 09, 2014, 08:30:24 PM
PREDICTIONS
HOME WINS FOR ALL EXCEPT SLIGO AND CAVAN:

Sligo v Limerick, - LIMERICK (Sligo seem to be at a low ebb)
Laois v Tipperary, - LAOIS (Home advantage swings it in favour of Laois)
Cavan v Roscommon, - ROSCOMMON (Roscommon look like they could go places in the next couple of years, Cavan without Mackey)
Down v Kildare, Páirc Esler, - DOWN (Kildare on the way down)
Carlow v Clare, Dr. Cullen Park, CARLOW (Home advantage...neither will get beyond next match)
Tyrone v Armagh, Omagh, - TYRONE (Unfair short turnaround for Armagh)

1 out of 6.  :-[ Isn't it just as well I'm not a gambler, or I'd be broke.

Rossfan

Are we on the cusp of change in the football world?
Last 14 - FOUR from Connacht, FOUR from Munster, 3 from Ulster and 3 from Leinster.
Perhaps the times they are a changing.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM