Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane.

Started by EC Unique, March 09, 2014, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennistheMenace

Yeah because using graphics to show the route a bottle took is similar to trying to trace a plane at the bottom of the sea in a search area of 100,000 sq miles

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: rrhf on July 30, 2015, 11:00:08 PM
Surely they can pump 12 month tidal history into a computer run a computer program and take it from there to establish likely areas. 
It took 15 years for a corked bottle to hit Majorca from Carrickfergus.. UTV Live put a route on it that evening.

They drew a line on a map from Majorca to Carrickfergus. I wouldn't exactly call that hi-tech.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

DennistheMenace

I guess it's some closure for the family in the form of hard evidence, there will still be the usual conspiracy theories nonetheless.

Really hope they find the black box and main wreckage.

JimStynes

What are the conspiracies so I can get a read at them. Bound to be a conspiracy documentary about it.

LeoMc

Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2015, 08:41:41 AM
What are the conspiracies so I can get a read at them. Bound to be a conspiracy documentary about it.

IIRC we had the following variants
What happened:
1. Plane was highjacked (possibly electronically) and re-routed to some of the Stans /  the US base at Diego Garcia / a remote Island with a suitable runway / North Korea
2. Place was was shot down by US / China (depending on your politics).

Reason: A scientist on board with highly classified knowledge of Nuclear / Chemical weapons or top secret semi-conductors was returning to / defecting to China or there was a nuclear weapon on board destined for China / North Korea.

With the US highjacking theory once the scientist / bomb was retrieved the plane was then shot down over Ukraine to hide the evidence in 'plane' site.

Hardy

I think it's in Roscommon. I knew the high-tech transportation mania wouldn't stop with a fancy bus.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

DennistheMenace

So was this rubbish then re Reunion Island wing debris belonging to the aircraft?

muppet

Quote from: DennistheMenace on November 03, 2015, 02:55:36 PM
So was this rubbish then re Reunion Island wing debris belonging to the aircraft?

I thought they confirmed that. On the iPhone at the minute so hard to post up links.
MWWSI 2017

Boycey