Whatever became of.....

Started by Gaffer, February 19, 2014, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Bosco was on tHe late late toy show there. Looking well for himself, considering he's had someone's hand up his bum for the last 40 years or so.

ExiledGael

Quote from: T Fearon on February 19, 2014, 12:41:19 PM
Seafoid, as you mention it, Celtic FC only last week announced the formation of the Ex Players Association, with membership open to anyone who has played even a single first team game for the club. The idea is to meet regularly, organise functions (from which revenue streams could materialise) and help each other out at times of difficulty etc. An excellent idea and one that all football clubs should replicate and facilitate.

Celtic use a lot of former players as matchday hosts, or on  Celtic TV, or as Club ambassadors. In fact someone high up in the club recently told me that they are going to struggle big time to fill such roles when the 60s and early 70s generation of players (99% Scottish) eventually go to their eternal reward, as it's unlikely Larsson and Comapny will travel from abroad to act as hosts.

They're not all doing so well, Cadete on the dole and back living with his folks
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jan/29/jorge-cadete-portugal-celtic-state-benefits

T Fearon

So he earned 3.2m and is destitute? Very little sympathy for him especially due to the disrespectful way he left Celtic. Still, like Van Hoiydonk,I'm sure he would be welcome back at Celtic Park any time he chooses and would be more than welcome to join the ex players association

ONeill

Very little sympathy for him especially due to the disrespectful way he left Celtic

What dastardly deed did he do?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

CD

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 19, 2014, 08:48:44 PM
Bosco was on tHe late late toy show there. Looking well for himself, considering he's had someone's hand up his bum for the last 40 years or so.

I heard he hit the bottle hard and was down on his luck. Been in and out of rehab a number of times and had a serious addiction to talcum powder. He was living on a tramps hand in Athlone for a while but seems to be getting it back together - fair play to the Late Late Toy show for giving him a gig. I see he was living in a different box there - the bank seized his old one.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

BarryBreensBandage

"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

BennyCake

Webb became a postman I think (can't read that link). Jeff Astle became a window cleaner after playing.

lawnseed

Who were they? And where'd they go? Those class looking babes in the mark ronson vidjo "valerie" amy winehouse didnt show for the shoot and these foxes stood in.. And were never seen again.. Bring them back  ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

pullhard

Chris Moyles the radio one DJ, if i remember correctly he had a telly show too. Haven't heard from him since he finished with the beep, back in the news today appears to be avoiding tax. Silly boy

lawnseed

Quote from: pullhard on February 22, 2014, 08:14:26 AM
Chris Moyles the radio one DJ, if i remember correctly he had a telly show too. Haven't heard from him since he finished with the beep, back in the news today appears to be avoiding tax. Silly boy
Hes touring in a band quite good I believe
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Hardy

Bernie Slavin
Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros
Bibi Baskin
Bob Wilson
Burtons' shops

Eamonnca1

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

pullhard