Cardinal O'Fiaich Cup

Started by BennyCake, November 20, 2013, 06:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: ONeill on December 20, 2016, 08:18:08 AM
That was a gutting defeat. Unable to speak to the family for 48 hours now. Mickey and the squad have big questions to answer. They'll never beat Mayo playing like that.
[/quote

Scoff all ye want but you know mickey hates losing any game, especially to us apple munchers!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Armamike

The outbackers are getting a bit defensive.
That's just, like your opinion man.

seanmc123

Tyrone team v Mayo - All Ireland Quarter final 2016

N Morgan,
A McCrory, R McNamee, C McCarron,
T McCann, J McMahon, R McNabb,
      C Cavanagh, M Donnelly,
C McShane, N Sludden, P Harte,
C McAliskey, S Cavanagh, R O'Neill

Tyrone Team last sunday

Tyrone - M O'Neill;
R Mullan, HP McGeary,M Cassidy,
H Loughran, J Munroe,C Meyler;
      C Clarke, C McShane;
D McClure, R O'Neill, C McCullagh
D McCurry, N McKenna, R McHugh.
Subs: P Harte for C Clarke, N Sludden for R Mullan, A McCrory for C McCullagh, L Brennan (0-1) for N McKenna, F Burns for R McHugh.

Look at the comparisons of the 2 teams and Armagh are gloating. Its embarrassing

LurganHoop

Perhaps you can point out where "Armagh are gloating"?

I think you want to see Armagh gloating so you can comment on how embarrassing it is pal! Pathetic really....

illdecide

Ahh Jasus C'mon lads it's only a wind up...Fitness builder and trying a few new lads out that all it's about so you're lucky we weren't even trying. ;) :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seanmc123

Quote from: LurganHoop on December 20, 2016, 01:36:45 PM

I think you want to see Armagh gloating so you can comment on how embarrassing it is pal! Pathetic really....

Check your own county gaa page FFS.... "Armagh trounce Tyrone" is the headline

BennyHarp

Congratulations to Armagh on a well deserved hard fought victory. Pre-pre-season games are much more important than the pre-season games which Armagh folk have scoffed Tyrone for winning this past five years. Enjoy the victory, I only hope Mickey will be around next year to claim the trophy back, the county board should at least afford him that honor, after the service he has given to the county.
That was never a square ball!!

armaghniac

Armagh made a cardinal effort to show their primacy over Tyrone.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LurganHoop

Quote from: seanmc123 on December 20, 2016, 02:40:49 PM

Again...show me where Armagh are "gloating"! That headline is a fact, no? Other than that there are a few tongue in cheek comments on here which most people see as banter....

Taylor

Dont know which is worse.............gloating over winning a pre pre pre season trophy or getting wound up about getting beat in a pre pre pre season trophy.

Bunch of neanderthals.............

armaghniac

Quote from: Taylor on December 20, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
Dont know which is worse.............gloating over winning a pre pre pre season trophy or getting wound up about getting beat in a pre pre pre season trophy.

Bunch of neanderthals.............

Probably posting abuse in response to a bit of harmless tongue in cheek banter is worse.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

Quote from: seanmc123 on December 20, 2016, 02:40:49 PM

Reporting fact.

Armamike

I see Mickey's on the news tonight talking up Tyrone for the All-Ireland. Some might see that as bravado but seems like last Sunday has re-energised him. Fair play.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Armamike on December 20, 2016, 10:43:40 PM
I see Mickey's on the news tonight talking up Tyrone for the All-Ireland. Some might see that as bravado but seems like last Sunday has re-energised him. Fair play.
which news station?

Armamike