Armagh's big news

Started by orangeman, October 08, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bensars

BennyCake

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 08, 2013, 06:47:30 PM
Quote from: Sandy Hill on October 08, 2013, 06:33:44 PM
What can Peter McDonnell bring to the table?

Tea and biscuits?

Lol brilliant!

It's great that McGeeney's involved, but he's not a miracle worker. He and PG can only work with the players Armagh have.

brokencrossbar1

I wonder how this appointment might impact on the unpaid player's expenses from the season gone?

Throw ball

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 08, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
I wonder how this appointment might impact on the unpaid player's expenses from the season gone?

Only player expenses!

The Kildare posters go on about how much fund raising Geezer did. He may have a lot of hard work ahead of him!

armaghniac

I think Geezer can raise the profile of the county and help with fundraising. A bit of hype is always helpful.

What do Kildare posters think of this Julie Davis?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

DuffleKing

Tea and biscuits?

I think only people who have managed teams to ulster club titles and Ulster senior championships should deride the contribution that McDonnell can make.

Syferus

I can't decide if Grimley is ballsy or suicidal but I respect him as a man.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DuffleKing on October 08, 2013, 09:21:55 PM

Tea and biscuits?

I think only people who have managed teams to ulster club titles and Ulster senior championships should deride the contribution that McDonnell can make.

Oh,get over yourself.

Kernan_is_King

QuoteI think only people who have managed teams to ulster club titles and Ulster senior championships should deride the contribution that McDonnell can make.

Not many of those about.

McDonnell worked with Geezer when winning that Ulster club title, back in 1 PC (pre Cross), so they might well work well together.
Big Joe - Big Future!

Bensars

All very good, but mcgeeney if he is to be the next Armagh manager would need to improve on the line. In the heat of tight games he has been very exposed and devoid of ideas. Similar to Grimley.

What's the phrase , too many chiefs and not enough Indians!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: armaghniac on October 08, 2013, 08:16:02 PM
I think Geezer can raise the profile of the county and help with fundraising. A bit of hype is always helpful.

What do Kildare posters think of this Julie Davis?

She's very highly rated among the Kildare panel. Daniel Flynn had some of the best scores in the AFL combine and gave her great credit.

QuoteThe Gaelic footballer's amazing test results prompted the interest of Port Adelaide with his results featuring in the top five of the 20-metre sprint, 30-metre repeat spring and agility testing.

Flynn gave the credit to Kildare's Julie Davis (their strength and conditioning coach) for his huge improvement.

"I didn't just beat my best times I smashed them and that's all down to the great work that Julie Davis did with Kildare all throughout the year. My time in the 20m sprint improved by 12 or 13 milliseconds which is huge."
#newbridgeornowhere

DuffleKing

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 08, 2013, 09:36:45 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on October 08, 2013, 09:21:55 PM

Tea and biscuits?

Oh,get over yourself.

Take it whatever way you like but ridiculing the man is hardly fair. Aside from his CV, i respect him for swallowing his pride as an armagh man and going back to serve the county again under Grimley

T Fearon

Do we get Seanie Johnston too? ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on October 08, 2013, 10:39:49 PM
Do we get Seanie Johnston too? ;D

Craobh Rua were trying to get him in for the Ulster Championship!

T Fearon