Championship Draw 2014

Started by All of a Sludden, October 03, 2013, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

down get another easy draw. we basically have a bye straight through to the ulster final. roll on clones next july. 8)
nil satis nisi optimum

skeog

some joke tyrone could potentially beat down,monaghan,armagh,and donegal to win ulster kerry or cork 1 game to win munster crazy system

charlieTully

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 03, 2013, 08:07:57 PM
down get another easy draw. we basically have a bye straight through to the ulster final. roll on clones next july. 8)

handy draw all right, thank God we don't have to negotiate that tricky path Kerry have to the final.

SHEEDY

Quote from: skeog on October 03, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
some joke tyrone could potentially beat down,monaghan,armagh,and donegal to win ulster kerry or cork 1 game to win munster crazy system
a crazy system that seriously needs looked at.
nil satis nisi optimum

rodney trotter

They wanted revenue from a Cork - Kerry final by seeding them. The structure of the it is a mess anyway. 12 Counties in Leinster, 6 in Munster 9 in Ulster and Connacht with 5 plus New York and London.

Should experiment some time, with 8 Counties in each province along with New York and London. Make it fair if nothing else.

Maguire01

The Insider

Should we get over Offaly we have to meet Wexford again AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH !!!!!!! .We could both do wiyj avoiding each other for a while . Minors drew the Dub's in a David v Goliath clash . U-21's got Westmeath , Don't know where that will be with the home and away agreement between counties

AZOffaly

We'll try and spare you that, but can't promise anything.

Johnnybegood

Quote from: laoislad on October 03, 2013, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on October 03, 2013, 07:40:38 PM
Wicklow v Laois winners to meet Dublin

Longford v Offaly winners to meet Wexford

Westmeath v Louth, Groundhog day, winners to meet Kildare

Carlow v Meath

Jackeen f**kers should be made come to Portlaoise.(After we hammer Wickla)
i really hope the Leinster council fix this game for portlaoise

J70

2014 Ulster Championship

Preliminary Round:
Tyrone v Down

Quarter-Finals:
Tyrone/Down v Monaghan
Armagh v Cavan
Derry v Donegal
Fermanagh v Antrim

Semi-Finals:
Tyrone/Down/Monaghan v Armagh/Cavan
Derry/Donegal v Fermanagh/Antrim

Easier half of the draw, on paper, for us. However, Derry owe us one, and will not be easily beaten in Celtic Park. And should Rory Gallagher take over of otherwise get involved with Fermanagh, you can't get more inside knowledge than that, in the event we end up meeting them.

Hopefully it will all end with us getting a chance to make amends against Monaghan in the final!

Tyrone probably overall favourites, again!

BallyhaiseMan

I hope you Armagh lads are looking forward to another hosing,this time in your home ground.  ;)

BennyCake

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 03, 2013, 09:46:52 PM
I hope you Armagh lads are looking forward to another hosing,this time in your home ground.  ;)

You Cavan men are starting to sound like Tyrone men.

Qwerty28

Last time I remember Longford playing Offaly was 1997 I think and we got a hiding in Tullamore.....might get home advantage this time around but prize of playing Wexford yet again is hardly that enticing! Leinster just another cake walk for the Dubs it would seem unfortunately

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: BennyCake on October 03, 2013, 09:50:18 PM

Jesus Benny i was only having the craic, there is no need for such an offensive reply like that.

rodney trotter

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 03, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 03, 2013, 09:50:18 PM

Jesus Benny i was only having the craic, there is no need for such an offensive reply like that.

Ha.