2013 All Ireland Final: Mayo v Dublin

Started by All of a Sludden, August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iorras

It wasnt that funny the first time Syrefus, no need to say it twice :)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

On reflection, I reckon I was wrong to go for a Mayo 2-3 point win. Defo reckon it will be Mayo win 5+ (with Mayo 8 ahead with ten mins+ added left)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

haveaharp

Quote from: Crete Boom on September 04, 2013, 09:58:57 AM
Quote from: haveaharp on September 04, 2013, 09:20:20 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 03, 2013, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2013, 11:29:58 PM
Mayo taking terrace allocation for the final I'm hearing.   8)

Proper order. Hill should be 50/50 to accomodate the peasantry and to allow a bit of swapping stand for 2 terrace like in the old days.

Mayo CB will hopefully do better with their ticket management than last year, which was a joke.

If the Dubs have a problem sharing the Hill I have a solution. Play the game over 2 legs, Dublin and Castlebar ;D Ye can have the Hill and we ll take both ends in McHale. f**k capacities, (McHale will take 40,000 and the local pubs and hedgerow lushers another 20,000) it ll be grand because neutrals never go to finals involving Mayo any more ::) I swear if I come accross a neutral at this one moaning about Mayo being in an AI final I ll slap the ****. I m not getting any younger but I ll snap and dance on the f**ker. f**k off and get beat in yer own all AI finals ye anti-Mayo pricks and leave tickets to the fans and kids that want to see their own teams play. Rant over ;D

PS: I m serious about slapping some annoying ****.

The only annoying thing about Mayo being in a final is thinking you should get a refund after 20mins. Sort that out and the neutrals will be behind ya.

next year Mayo might win a final but you will still be a gobshite ;D

A gobshite that has seen his county win an All-ireland. Good luck for the final.

Crete Boom

Quote from: haveaharp on September 04, 2013, 04:46:04 PM

Proper order. Hill should be 50/50 to accomodate the peasantry and to allow a bit of swapping stand for 2 terrace like in the old days.

Mayo CB will hopefully do better with their ticket management than last year, which was a joke.

If the Dubs have a problem sharing the Hill I have a solution. Play the game over 2 legs, Dublin and Castlebar ;D Ye can have the Hill and we ll take both ends in McHale. f**k capacities, (McHale will take 40,000 and the local pubs and hedgerow lushers another 20,000) it ll be grand because neutrals never go to finals involving Mayo any more ::) I swear if I come accross a neutral at this one moaning about Mayo being in an AI final I ll slap the ****. I m not getting any younger but I ll snap and dance on the f**ker. f**k off and get beat in yer own all AI finals ye anti-Mayo pricks and leave tickets to the fans and kids that want to see their own teams play. Rant over ;D

The only annoying thing about Mayo being in a final is thinking you should get a refund after 20mins. Sort that out and the neutrals will be behind ya.

A gobshite that has seen his county win an All-ireland. Good luck for the final.

Well my uncle who has gone to all the matches with me has not only seen Mayo win the All Ireland but also do it more than once , back to back in fact. Also I have it on good authourity he is not or ever has been considered a gobshite ;).

Thanks for the good wishes though haveaharp and good luck in regaining the Anglo Celt next year.

haveaharp

Quote from: Crete Boom on September 04, 2013, 04:55:42 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on September 04, 2013, 04:46:04 PM

Well my uncle who has gone to all the matches with me has not only seen Mayo win the All Ireland but also do it more than once , back to back in fact. Also I have it on good authourity he is not or ever has been considered a gobshite ;).

Thanks for the good wishes though haveaharp and good luck in regaining the Anglo Celt next year.

Not a bother.Whatever happens i wont be leaving at half time.

Wildweasel74

Less chance of seeing those Hill 16 - "The City that defeated an empire" jerseys..

Sure you could ask them wearing that Jersey where the name Jackeens comes from for the Dubs as they as so fond of shouting it,

When the Queen Victoria came to dublin back in 1900, a crowd of dublin people waved union jacks as she passed through the street, and hence were given the name Jackeens!!

"When we got into Dublin the mass of people wedged together in the street and every window, even on the roofs, was quite remarkable. Although I have seen many visits of this kind, nothing has ever approached the enthusiasm and even frenzy displayed by the people of Dublin."

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 04, 2013, 06:23:42 PM
Less chance of seeing those Hill 16 - "The City that defeated an empire" jerseys..

Sure you could ask them wearing that Jersey where the name Jackeens comes from for the Dubs as they as so fond of shouting it,

When the Queen of England came to dublin back in the 20th Century, a crowd of dublin people waved union jacks as she passed through the street, and hence were given the name Jackeens!!

Mmmm I think you mean King of England or 21'st century!
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Wildweasel74

sorted that though 1900 i think is start of 20th century! though she was also in Ireland back i 1861 also

Farrandeelin

moysider, the Mayo county board are distributing the tickets the very same way as last year. I've raffle tickets to sell, as do plenty other. >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: ballinaman on September 04, 2013, 11:17:00 AM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 04, 2013, 10:15:37 AM

Lovely less chance of some headcase band wagoner from Mayo sitting beside me in the lovely lower cusack  ;)
305 myself, sure where else would you want to be.
Less chance of seeing those Hill 16 - "The City that defeated an empire" jerseys......cringe ;)

Indeed I agree dude..........I cringe at the kerry me ....................and the mayo for me salad stuff...................................pure bloody nonsense

ballinaman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2013, 06:46:15 PM
moysider, the Mayo county board are distributing the tickets the very same way as last year. I've raffle tickets to sell, as do plenty other. >:(
Not content with the total bollocks they made of it last year, they'd like to give it another go this year so! Joke

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 04, 2013, 06:23:42 PM

When the Queen Victoria came to dublin back in 1900, a crowd of dublin people waved union jacks as she passed through the street, and hence were given the name Jackeens!!

"When we got into Dublin the mass of people wedged together in the street and every window, even on the roofs, was quite remarkable. Although I have seen many visits of this kind, nothing has ever approached the enthusiasm and even frenzy displayed by the people of Dublin."

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Im sure we will hear lots of this nonsense along with the mayo panels daisy's that have not passed yet and the eye of saurons spell etc etc

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wildweasel74

If only it is nonsense, its true , thats were the "Jackeen" comes from,

Wildweasel74

some nerve of the Mayo county board to tell clubs to raise £1000 for so many tickets to be released to their club, who do they think they are, mafia dons? they are supposed to be answerable to the clubs, clubs should not have to pay extra to receive tickets, they pay their affiliation fees to the county, insurances etc, - the a county does well, tickets are issued from croke park to be issued to clubs, club Mayo if you have that and supporter clubs, plus season ticket holders, and of course players, does county officals have to raise money for the tickets they will ham over/
no thought not!!

Blowitupref

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2013, 06:46:15 PM
You won't get a AI final ticket unless you sell the club raffle tickets?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose