2013 All Ireland Final: Mayo v Dublin

Started by All of a Sludden, August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 10, 2013, 10:03:50 AM
Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2013, 09:40:12 AM
I normally hate this stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsoB8Z1ukMU

Thats awful...........................better than any of our efforts so far though

Any word on the COCs movement.........................is he get any rotation on it  ???

The poor lad could probably dislocate it reaching up for the x-rated mags at this stage.

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on September 10, 2013, 10:08:01 AM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 10, 2013, 10:03:50 AM
Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2013, 09:40:12 AM
I normally hate this stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsoB8Z1ukMU

Thats awful...........................better than any of our efforts so far though

Any word on the COCs movement.........................is he get any rotation on it  ???

The poor lad could probably dislocate it reaching up for the x-rated mags at this stage.

Are ye that backward in Ros that ye still have to resort to mags!? ;)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

muppet

Ticket situation is becoming pretty desperate:

MWWSI 2017

Fuzzman

Why don't they put a big screen in Parnell park for the Dubs and another in the Aviva for Mayo fans who won't get tickets. It might not be as good as being there but it would still be a great atmosphere.

Good revenue to be made from it as well.
Tickets always become available nearer the time as far as I see every year

ballinaman

Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2013, 11:28:19 AM
Ticket situation is becoming pretty desperate:

While the County Council seem pretty happy with the tickets they have syphoned off...

Kildress

I will swap 2 Premium all Ireland HURLING replay tickets for Saturday 28th Sep, they are Hogan Stand, for the football final Dublin v Mayo. Do not email me looking to buy the hurling tickets as I won't reply, sorry but i'm only interested in a swap - 2 premium football for the 2 premium hurling I have!
P.S. I am NOT a tout or trying to make a quick buck, I'm a genuine fan and wouldn't dream of ripping off other supporters.

Thanks!

Declan

QuoteWhy don't they put a big screen in Parnell park for the Dubs and another in the Aviva for Mayo fans who won't get tickets. It might not be as good as being there but it would still be a great atmosphere.

Good idea that - or even a screen in Stephen's Green or somewhere central for everyone. Think it'll be harder this year fro tickets due to the season ticket holders allocation being taken from the counties

QuoteThink I'll switch my phone off until Sunday week.
- Only take calls from numbers you know heffo ;) ;)

moysider

Quote from: Declan on September 10, 2013, 12:07:23 PM
QuoteWhy don't they put a big screen in Parnell park for the Dubs and another in the Aviva for Mayo fans who won't get tickets. It might not be as good as being there but it would still be a great atmosphere.

Good idea that - or even a screen in Stephen's Green or somewhere central for everyone. Think it'll be harder this year fro tickets due to the season ticket holders allocation being taken from the counties

So Stephen s Green is central for somebody from Achill?

Seriously though, I m hearing Pearse St. in Ballina planning a big screen. It had one for a homecoming event that clashed with The Donegal game and it was a good buzz I hear.

Declan

QuoteSo Stephen s Green is central for somebody from Achill?
Obviously not - the original suggestion was for separate ones in Dublin presumably for people who didn't have a ticket but had traveled up.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: moysider on September 10, 2013, 01:47:39 PM
Quote from: Declan on September 10, 2013, 12:07:23 PM

So Stephen s Green is central for somebody from Achill?

Seriously though, I m hearing Pearse St. in Ballina planning a big screen. It had one for a homecoming event that clashed with The Donegal game and it was a good buzz I hear.

NAAAAAAA GARDAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Health and Safety buckos .......................................sure the pubs will be filled anyways

Sam2011

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me