2013 All Ireland Final: Mayo v Dublin

Started by All of a Sludden, August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Quote from: highorlow on September 05, 2013, 11:59:38 AM
QuoteJust why does James Horan wear a baseball cap in 2013?

I guess because its too late to wear it in 2012 and another few months before he can wear one in 2014.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: thejuice on September 06, 2013, 05:56:12 PM
Quote from: highorlow on September 05, 2013, 11:59:38 AM

I guess because its too late to wear it in 2012 and another few months before he can wear one in 2014.

He looks rather un-comfie in it doesnt he..................................... he has the hair for a potential stylish cut.............................

squire_in_navy_slacks

Any more word on the COC'S injury ..............................
from hoganstand

http://www.hoganstand.com/mayo/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=200372
Even though he's on the opposite team, Bastick - who has suffered two serious shoulder injuries himself - empathises with the young Mayo sharpshooter:

"It was very difficult," the Templeogue Synge Street clubman says in The Irish Daily Mirror. "You do have the chance of it popping out again. But, All-Ireland finals, they don't come around too often.

"You're going to do everything you can. I'm sure they have a great medical team getting him right and hopefully he'll make it.

"It's possible. You're not going to be 100% but Cillian O'Connor at 85 or 90%, his free-taking and scoring ability is a huge boost to any team.

"It's a call for his manager but we wish him all the best. For a stand out player like him, I think if he has any possible way at all he'll play." - See more at: http://www.hoganstand.com/mayo/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=200372#sthash.ycKyQwET.dpuf

From the Bunker

Probably the same reason Mickey Harte has been wearing a baseball cap in 2013.

Probably the same reason Brian Coady has been wearing a baseball cap in 2013.

Probably the same reason Anthony Daly has been wearing a baseball cap in 2013.

Probably the same reason Ollie Baker has been wearing a baseball cap in 2013.

Probably the same reason Michael Ryan has been wearing a baseball cap in 2013.

muppet

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2013, 07:12:46 PM

They want to be original?
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on September 06, 2013, 05:17:49 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 06, 2013, 03:55:48 PM
The Rossies most famous son...come on Rossfan, you know you want to climb aboard too...

He's NOT our most famous son and he can go fcuk off for himself now th'oul Boyle Bo****x.

He tore it up and set it on fire after the picture was taken.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on September 06, 2013, 07:45:55 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 06, 2013, 05:17:49 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 06, 2013, 03:55:48 PM
The Rossies most famous son...come on Rossfan, you know you want to climb aboard too...

He's NOT our most famous son and he can go fcuk off for himself now th'oul Boyle Bo****x.

He tore it up and set it on fire after the picture was taken.

At least he is not showing himself up like the petty Rossies on this board. Mayo people have no problem supporting our neighbours, then again we are a generous hearted bunch.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossfan

I only support my own County ( excepting anyone connected with that Ballaghaderreen GAA Club).
Good luck to the Rhus in the final but I'm strictly neutral - I don't like either of them >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

sans pessimism

Quote from: Rossfan on September 06, 2013, 10:48:59 PM
I only support my own County ( excepting anyone connected with that Ballaghaderreen GAA Club).
Good luck to the Rhus in the final but I'm strictly neutral - I don't like either of them >:(
At least you're balanced Ross-A chip on both shoulders ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Lar Naparka

You're a perfectly well-balanced individual without a doubt, Ross; you've got a big chip on both shoulders. Relax; chill out; go get yerself a hobby- anything at all will do.
Lucky all sheepophiles doesn't think the same as you. I have met a fair few who don't take the hump because we keep batin' ye. I mean they accept that it's not our fault that Roscommon wouldn't bate Katty Barry.
Being from Mayo, the home of Sam for the next twelve months, I can't really say I give a buck one way or the other whether you sulk at our success or not.
In Mayo, we don't do begrudgery so, while I feel sorry for you, I have a clue what I'm feeling sorry for.
Like most from the Plain of the Yews, I was cheering for your little lambeens last Sunday. I had no problem sticking a few Rossie pennants on the car. I was genuinely sorry that they didn't make it to the final. (Ye can read what you like into that.) ;D
Jeez, you are sour as some of the Sligo heads on here. :D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Rossfan

Quote from: Lar Naparka on September 06, 2013, 11:28:13 PM
we keep batin' ye.  it's not our fault that Roscommon wouldn't bate Katty Barry.
Being from Mayo, the home of Sam for the next twelve months,
Like most from the Plain of the Yews, I was cheering for your little lambeens last Sunday. I had no problem sticking a few Rossie pennants on the car..
Jeez, you are sour as some of the Sligo heads on here. :D
We've got quite used to batin' ye hoors at underage the last 7 years so it's only a matter of time till the dark age passes.
If ye win Sam (  :o :o :o) won't he be resting in West Ros?
It's always a sign of an inferior race when ye try to curry favour with the superior neighbours - even flying our flag
Lave the poor Shliiigos alone - the poor devils have enough to contend with .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

INDIANA

Quote from: muppet on September 06, 2013, 07:15:34 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2013, 07:12:46 PM

They want to be original?

More a follically challenged thing

Farrandeelin

Quote from: stew on September 06, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Best of luck to Mayo in the AIF.

If 'best of luck' could win us an All-Ireland, we'd be grand! But it won't, so the 20 players have to fight like demons for the full 70+ mins.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

INDIANA

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 07, 2013, 12:19:52 PM
Quote from: stew on September 06, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Best of luck to Mayo in the AIF.

If 'best of luck' could win us an All-Ireland, we'd be grand! But it won't, so the 20 players have to fight like demons for the full 70+ mins.

still may not be enough