The Sean Cavanagh Song

Started by Any craic, August 19, 2013, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

The aul hype is building in Tyrone.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

rrhf

Its not a great video for Antrim men, He whallops you again and again.

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on August 21, 2013, 12:22:38 PM
Other Simon and Garfunkel songs that could be applied to Sean Cavanagh:

Like a bridge over troubled water (I will pull you down)

Slip divin' away

The Sound of Silence (duet with Joe Brolly)

I hear Conor McManus is doing a cover of '(I wish I was) Goalward Bound'.

magpie seanie

Christmas Lights

This song is truly truly awful is the only way I can describe it.  Its doesn't even rhyme, the lyrics are poor and it doesn't even have a catchy chorus.  its not even witty

I give this a rating of 0/10, i would imagine Sean Cavanagh would have been mortified when he heard it   :-[ :-[

muppet

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 21, 2013, 05:51:44 PM
This song is truly truly awful is the only way I can describe it.  Its doesn't even rhyme, the lyrics are poor and it doesn't even have a catchy chorus.  its not even witty

I give this a rating of 0/10, i would imagine Sean Cavanagh would have been mortified when he heard it   :-[ :-[

I heard he had to be sedated.

Out for 2 weeks.
MWWSI 2017

Any craic

It's had 18,000 views in 3 days so some people like it or they are at least taking it as a bit of craic which is all it is

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on August 21, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 21, 2013, 05:51:44 PM

I heard he had to be sedated.

Out for 2 weeks.
I heard he put up no meaningful opposition to the song so it wasn't tested .

Radda bout yeee

BennyHarp

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 21, 2013, 06:36:37 PM
BRUTAL

Am I missing something here? The song is supposed to be brutal - it's a piss-take!
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Datsun 443 steps ahead of most on here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

spuds

Quote from: Any craic on August 21, 2013, 06:13:04 PM
It's had 18,000 views in 3 days so some people like it or they are at least taking it as a bit of craic which is all it is
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: spuds on August 21, 2013, 09:01:20 PM
Quote from: Any craic on August 21, 2013, 06:13:04 PM

Its clearly Tyrone hype in overdrive.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

under the bar

QuotePoor effort from Datsun, who was quite witty back in the mid noughties when Armagh and Tyrone rivalry was at its, but this song contains not one iota of humour. Datsun should stick to promoting Hughes Insurance.

Ach Tony, your reply typifies the Armagh responses. You would have found the same song great craic while Armagh were punching with the big boys in the noughties.  Datsun hasn't changed at all but now you find the wee orchard  among the worst teams in the country don't fall into the trap where seeing Tyrone in the last four yet again makes everything Tyrone, humorous or otherwise, completely sickening for ye.  Rise above it man!

Armagh will make a comeback at some stage and with them Mazda Mone (provided he hasn't died of old age) .. at which point you will think its the funniest thing since sliced bread.....again!!!

T4S4

BennyCake

UTB, it's nothing to do with Armagh folk being jealous or anything else. The song is brutal, and the whole country can see that.