So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 08, 2014, 08:10:30 PM
Drugs are bad most people know that but i have some friends who argue with me that  speed, E`s etc are not dangerous, they men are in their lates 30`s, so if they haven't the commonsense to realise the danger i find it hard to be down on this girl who to be doesn't understand the dangers of drugs or smuggling. She does of course know now the hard way.

Its very simple. She tried to do something illegal, knowing full well the consequences if she was caught. She was caught, she deserves all the time she gets. She actually deserves more than she got because she told a load of sh**e to all and sundry. Being a dumbass shouldnt be an excuse for reduced jailtime.

God14

Quote from: haranguerer on July 09, 2014, 08:51:11 AM
Drugs are bad most people know that but i have some friends who argue with me that  speed, E`s etc are not dangerous, they men are in their lates 30`s, so if they haven't the commonsense to realise the danger i find it hard to be down on this girl who to be doesn't understand the dangers of drugs or smuggling. She does of course know now the hard way.

Its very simple. She tried to do something illegal, knowing full well the consequences if she was caught. She was caught, she deserves all the time she gets. She actually deserves more than she got because she told a load of sh**e to all and sundry. Being a dumbass shouldnt be an excuse for reduced jailtime.

Listening to Peter Madden her Solicitor, I think its clear Michaella was under the illusion that even if she was caught, they'd confiscate the drugs, give her some sort of grilling & telling off - and then she'd go back to Ibiza or Ireland or whatever!
I genuinely don't think she considered the consequences

Milltown Row2

When i was growing up out of maybe 20 lads i think i was the only one who didn't try something which was say illegal  in the mind altering area with 1 exception 1 nite, due to the fact that i had a tendency to be allergic to things and would likely have took a serious reaction. I was maybe sensible beyond my years back then, I find it hard to believe alot of people with no sympathy on here have not tried drugs giving what the strike out rate in a small rural country village in the North was.

So if my friends or you made a mistake trying drugs back then why are we so hard on this girl who to me doesn't seem to have the common sense to know what she doing and thought they a normal thing in the drug scene some people get caught up on on holidays, abit like that foolish girl from Portadown recently masking papers for doing somethings abroad to.

I think taking drugs and smuggling are both illegal and if you get caught doing either then most people, even people who take drugs will have little sympathy, so the vast majority of people who don't take drugs or have had people within their family who have had their lives destroyed because of drugs will have a strong view on what this girl did.

Anyone who takes E's in Northern Ireland today needs there heads examined, it's laced with all sorts of shite that will kill you or destroy parts of your organs. Mad!! Dope still being smoked regularly, and this claim that its not addictive is not fooling anyone, I know boys who buy it every week(mid to late 30's), that's an addiction, I'm not going to lie, I've had plenty, but grew out of it like most people do, and I'm not being hypocritical, if I were caught doing something that silly then you'd just have to deal with it, It seems that's now what's she's done and moved on.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: LeoMc on July 08, 2014, 10:23:42 PM
When i was growing up out of maybe 20 lads i think i was the only one who didn't try something which was say illegal  in the mind altering area with 1 exception 1 nite, due to the fact that i had a tendency to be allergic to things and would likely have took a serious reaction. I was maybe sensible beyond my years back then, I find it hard to believe alot of people with no sympathy on here have not tried drugs giving what the strike out rate in a small rural country village in the North was.

So if my friends or you made a mistake trying drugs back then why are we so hard on this girl who to me doesn't seem to have the common sense to know what she doing and thought they a normal thing in the drug scene some people get caught up on on holidays, abit like that foolish girl from Portadown recently masking papers for doing somethings abroad to.

Don't think people have issues with her taking (ingesting) drugs, that may or may not lead her into harm, the issue is her taking (smuggling) drugs. That is putting other people at risk of harm.

You can't have one without the other Leo!

No demand, no supply.

The drugs user is very much part of the drugs industry and they cannot absolve themselves from the pain and misery that the drugs gangs and smugglers cause in getting them their wee fix on a weekend after a hard weeks work.

Jeepers Creepers

Even in front of the camera when caught the two of them were clearly wondering what all the fuss was about. Just two gullible and very easliy led/stupid girls.

under the bar

You can only begin to imagine the tricks and the speil the smugglers have perfected over the years to convince gullible but attractive girls to become mules.   Would make a good McIntyre fly on the wall!

haranguerer

Ffs - they dont seemed exploited to me. Stupid, yes, exploited no. Any time a woman does anything some people seem to be looking for exploitation somewhere. Kinda suggests they dont have their own brains

God14

Quote from: haranguerer on July 09, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
Ffs - they dont seemed exploited to me. Stupid, yes, exploited no. Any time a woman does anything some people seem to be looking for exploitation somewhere. Kinda suggests they dont have their own brains

Fair enough but as the documentary alluded to most mules share characteristics such as (a) being young & stupid, (b) from a broken home, (c) little or no education, (d)  limited employment opportunities (e) strapped for cash (f) dabbling in drug use themselves (g) misplaced sense of adventure

Michaella ticks all the above boxes there.

haranguerer

That doesnt mean anything though. The characteristics all are just logic, they're not an excuse nor are they mitigating factors.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: God14 on July 09, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on July 09, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

Fair enough but as the documentary alluded to most mules share characteristics such as (a) being young & stupid, (b) from a broken home, (c) little or no education, (d)  limited employment opportunities (e) strapped for cash (f) dabbling in drug use themselves (g) misplaced sense of adventure

Michaella ticks all the above boxes there.
I would say it is very clear they wilfully broke the law therefore need to take the punishment.

Aristo 60

New chapter in the book set in motion today - 'Homeward Bound'

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

Gabriel_Hurl

WT4E

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 06, 2014, 05:56:07 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 06, 2014, 05:39:40 PM
Glad to hear it.

you are happy to be paying for her stay in prison?

Yeah - why not - throw her in too - paying for a pile of other fckers.

As long as they don't deduct a line out of my pay that says Peru2 tax!!!!  :-\