So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Is she supposed to be going to Hydebank, I always thought that was a young offenders centre, not a prison so to speak.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on August 07, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
Is she supposed to be going to Hydebank, I always thought that was a young offenders centre, not a prison so to speak.

There is a woman's part to this I think
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No Soloing

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2014, 10:23:06 AM

There is a woman's part to this I think

There is a womens' prison and a young offenders centre at Hydebank. Won't be much craic serving her sentence there either. The prison system in N Ireland is a shambles http://nicrimejustice.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/deja-vu-for-northern-irish-prisons/
Though at least family will be able to visit.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2014, 10:56:46 AM
Yeah she'll be thrown in there with other 'rides' such as Hazel Stewart.

Stares out the window doing a Homer simpson style hmmmmmm......

armaghniac

That RTÉ programme was on there again, you have to wonder about some people's belief in an easy life.  It seems she was working  in the haridressing salon in Peru, so she can earn an honest crust in Dungannon when she finally gets out.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

DennistheMenace

Would expect them both to be sent home within the next 6-12 months.

LeoMc

Quote from: armaghniac on November 10, 2014, 11:35:33 PM
That RTÉ programme was on there again, you have to wonder about some people's belief in an easy life.  It seems she was working  in the haridressing salon in Peru, so she can earn an honest crust in Dungannon when she finally gets out.
Yeah, she could pick up a trade and the language!

Applesisapples

Quote from: LeoMc on November 12, 2014, 08:16:49 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 10, 2014, 11:35:33 PM
Yeah, she could pick up a trade and the language!
Spanish and Portuguese are very similar so she should feel right at home in Dungannon.

Lecale2

Looks like she could be on her way to the women's prison at Hydebank in South Belfast soon.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0107/670867-michaella-mccollum-ni-repatriation/

DennistheMenace

18 months or so now isn't it? Seems much longer, I wonder how long she will serve here. I'm sure the family must be relieved.

Lecale2

I see Mel Reid has aged to do adverts for the British Foreign Office warning about the risks of drug smuggling!

armaghniac

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 08, 2015, 09:40:19 AM
I see Mel Reid has aged to do adverts for the British Foreign Office warning about the risks of drug smuggling!

The publicity on these events, circulated on Facebook and the like, might well save some other bimbos from ending up likewise.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Absolutely amazed to read in the paper yesterday,about the prominent former GAA star,in his 60s,facing similar charges in Hong Kong.He's in his 60s,and unlike these two young girls,definitely should know better

downtown

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 01, 2015, 07:18:11 AM
Absolutely amazed to read in the paper yesterday,about the prominent former GAA star,in his 60s,facing similar charges in Hong Kong.He's in his 60s,and unlike these two young girls,definitely should know better

Why would you be amazed? We all make right & wrong decisions throughout our lives.