Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: larryin89 on August 14, 2013, 11:09:26 PM
Look if Tyrone are that shittin themselves to play mayo in a game of football,why don't ye fuckoff and not turn up.

They are like that alright, the Tymoanies. Awful mouthy,  but once they get a bit back they get all hysterical and go into meltdown. They just don't understand that if you give it you have to take it no matter where it is coming from even if its from a previous arse licker like Brolly. Publishing manifestos about how much they are fouled is pathethic and smacks of desperation.

Mayo will murder them if this keeps going. Its like an exact replay of the McGuinness ploy.

ONeill

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2013, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 14, 2013, 10:53:43 PM
There's nothing worse than a (wounded)Kerry cynic.  Why would red be step too far?  What are ye afraid of down there?

I did not say a red card would be a step too far. I said the cynical Tymoanie delegates knew that a straight red would gain no support so they falsely, cynically, proposed it knowing full well that it would be ignored so that they would appear tough on cynicism.

I would fully support a straight red if it helps rid our games of the likes of Cavanagh with his horrible rugby tackles.

We need to be supporting pure bred footballers like Colm Cooper to express their inherent superiority over journeyman workhorses like Cavanagh. Its the only way forward for the game.

I've no doubt Kerry would love to rid the game of Sean Cavanagh. You haven't managed to beat a Tyrone team with him in it in the championship.

Yeah, he made sure he avoided that arse kicking we gave ye in Killarney....I suppose he was feigning injury or something.

No, he hurt himself playing against Derrytresk. You probably haven't heard of them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: ONeill on August 14, 2013, 11:42:20 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2013, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 14, 2013, 10:53:43 PM
There's nothing worse than a (wounded)Kerry cynic.  Why would red be step too far?  What are ye afraid of down there?

I did not say a red card would be a step too far. I said the cynical Tymoanie delegates knew that a straight red would gain no support so they falsely, cynically, proposed it knowing full well that it would be ignored so that they would appear tough on cynicism.

I would fully support a straight red if it helps rid our games of the likes of Cavanagh with his horrible rugby tackles.

We need to be supporting pure bred footballers like Colm Cooper to express their inherent superiority over journeyman workhorses like Cavanagh. Its the only way forward for the game.

I've no doubt Kerry would love to rid the game of Sean Cavanagh. You haven't managed to beat a Tyrone team with him in it in the championship.

Yeah, he made sure he avoided that arse kicking we gave ye in Killarney....I suppose he was feigning injury or something.

No, he hurt himself playing against Derrytresk. You probably haven't heard of them.

Was it that BBC documentary about inbreeding ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sheehy - shitting his pants already at the thought of Kerry beating Dublin only to find Tyrone in the final (and we all know what happens when Tyrone meet Kerry in Croke!  :o)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 14, 2013, 11:37:22 PM
Sheehy - the voice of (demented) reason.

oh god, its the board's resident "wordsmith". You are into the auld brackets these days I see. A new arrow in your quiver of verbosity !

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 14, 2013, 11:49:43 PM
Sheehy - shitting his pants already at the thought of Kerry beating Dublin only to find Tyrone in the final (and we all know what happens when Tyrone meet Kerry in Croke!  :o)

They had to borrow the horse nappies from the Jarveys in Killarney such was the shiteing of Tyrone togs the last time we played ye.

We see through ye're bluster. No county that prints a whingefest like the above document can be taken seriously.

ha, ha, jesus , ye are the laughing stock.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2013, 11:55:52 PM

They had to borrow the horse nappies from the Jarveys in Killarney such was the shiteing of Tyrone togs the last time we played ye.

We see through ye're bluster. No county that prints a whingefest like the above document can be taken seriously.

ha, ha, jesus , ye are the laughing stock.

Must be shite not being able to beat a laughing stock at Croke Park. It's good to see your minors following on the tradition of bricking it at the mere sight of the red and white in Dublin. A new generation spooked by the Red Hand - excellent. The good thing was that Mickey Ned took it in the good grace that you lads have taken every other beating we've handed your lot at club, minor and senior level in recent years. Oh no actually, he joined in the usual Kerry post defeat "whingefest"!
That was never a square ball!!

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 15, 2013, 12:08:59 AM
we all know what happens when Tyrone meet Kerry in Croke!  :o

Indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rV__2NCIA

FFS I was expecting the twisted troll to be so desperate as to go back into the depths of history!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

screenexile

Please tell me that document is a spoof!!??

Tyrone are goners if that is the shite they're putting out on their press night! The paranoia and siege mentality seems to be worse than Donegal's at this stage. I thought McGuinness and Gallagher's nonsense was a ploy but this is just ridiculous!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 15, 2013, 12:08:59 AM
we all know what happens when Tyrone meet Kerry in Croke!  :o

Indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rV__2NCIA

That's so long ago that Tyrone hadn't even started rolling out structured GAA summer camps ffs!
That was never a square ball!!

lenny

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 15, 2013, 12:46:55 AM
Look if Tyrone are that shittin themselves to play mayo in a game of football,why don't ye fuckoff and not turn up.
You know what, if I was involved in the Tyrone senior set up right now, I wouldn't dismiss that option outright.
"Leak" a rumour at the start of next week that Tyrone may either not bother fielding for the game against Mayo, or field a deliberately weakened side. I mean lets face it, all Mayo have to do apparently is turn up and they'll walk into the final, Tyrone are being written off by pretty much everyone outside of their own county and even within it - (even my own doubts - personally I think Mayo will win by about 4-6 points) e.g. the complete lack of buzz in Tyrone right now no matter what the bitter Derry shitehawks bash away on their keyboards about. May as well take in the occasion to build on for next year. So as I said spread rumours that Tyrone will either not bother to turn up for the throw-in, or field a team of fringe players and/or club players as if it was a challenge game to fight for places in the 2014 panel. A couple of days before most clubs distribute tickets and public panic will set in as they might think that a €40 ticket will only get them into see a MFC curtain raiser and maybe a glorified challenge game, and so not bother going (not going to matter too much in Tyrone, not many look like they will be going anyway). The Tyrone team and the county board can do a simple neither-confirm-nor-deny policy right up almost until throw-in. It'll piss off the GAA, it'll piss off RTE, and in the unlikely event of not fielding the strongest team on the day it'll piss off sponsors but the only ones Tyrone have to try and keep sweet is Hunky Dorys. It'll be a PR disaster and hit the GAA right in the pocket with spectator doubts and those already with tickets trying to offload them. But there is next to nothing HQ in Croke Park will be able to take Tyrone over about it. Let the b**tards be screwed about with for a change.  ;)

Aye, that sounds like great craic, you nutter. Quick question. Have Tyrone ever accepted a suspension for any player under Micky harte without an appeal? I don't think they have and that typifies the arrogance. Tyrone had a lot more class when eugene McKenna was in charge.

Sidney

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 15, 2013, 12:46:55 AM
You know what, if I was involved in the Tyrone senior set up right now, I wouldn't dismiss that option outright.
"Leak" a rumour at the start of next week that Tyrone may either not bother fielding for the game against Mayo, or field a deliberately weakened side. I mean lets face it, all Mayo have to do apparently is turn up and they'll walk into the final, Tyrone are being written off by pretty much everyone outside of their own county and even within it - (even my own doubts - personally I think Mayo will win by about 4-6 points) e.g. the complete lack of buzz in Tyrone right now no matter what the bitter Derry shitehawks bash away on their keyboards about. May as well take in the occasion to build on for next year. So as I said spread rumours that Tyrone will either not bother to turn up for the throw-in, or field a team of fringe players and/or club players as if it was a challenge game to fight for places in the 2014 panel. A couple of days before most clubs distribute tickets and public panic will set in as they might think that a €40 ticket will only get them into see a MFC curtain raiser and maybe a glorified challenge game, and so not bother going (not going to matter too much in Tyrone, not many look like they will be going anyway). The Tyrone team and the county board can do a simple neither-confirm-nor-deny policy right up almost until throw-in. It'll piss off the GAA, it'll piss off RTE, and in the unlikely event of not fielding the strongest team on the day it'll piss off sponsors but the only ones Tyrone have to try and keep sweet is Hunky Dorys. It'll be a PR disaster and hit the GAA right in the pocket with spectator doubts and those already with tickets trying to offload them. But there is next to nothing HQ in Croke Park will be able to take Tyrone over about it. Let the b**tards be screwed about with for a change.  ;)
Have you been taking PR lessons from the Orange Order by any chance? Why not refuse to speak to everybody, the GAA, RTE, the rest of the media, sponsors etc, communicating only by an intermediary? It'll be like Drumcree all over again.

The rest of the the country is having a great laugh at you.