Jim is worried....

Started by EC Unique, July 28, 2013, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:39:40 PM
Quote from: ludermor on July 28, 2013, 10:35:17 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:25:40 PM
Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.
it would be difficult for you to see his face when your head is rammed so far up his arse

Classy ludermor very classy. I see you have nearly 3000 posts. You must be exhausted maintaining such a high standard.
exhausted, not at all ! In fact it comes easy to me. You the other hand seem to be flat out defending poor jim from any slight and that must tiring .

Syferus

Err, lads, what time was that interview done? I was at the match in Carrick and I was home long before the draw was even made, which happened at 8:35PM. Would the Donegal team still be in Carrick at that time after a 5:25PM throw-in?

If the interview was done before the draw was made any mention of Mayo is far less conspiratorial than is being made out here.

larryin89

Quote from: Syferus on July 28, 2013, 11:12:58 PM
Err, lads, what time was that interview done? I was at the match in Carrick and I was home long before the draw was even made, which happened at 8:35PM. Would the Donegal team still be in Carrick at that time after a 5:25PM throw-in?

If the interview was done before the draw was made any mention of Mayo is far less conspiratorial than is being made out here.

1 in 3 chance anyways even if so.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

ross matt

Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 06:58:56 PM
http://player.todayfm.com/player/podcasts/Championship_Sunday/Championship_Sunday/2204/0/jim_mcguinness

Does Jim have a point here or is it just a bit of crying?

I think it is a bit ironic as Donegal can hit as hard as anyone...

McHugh shipped a heavy tackle no doubt. I'm sure he was targeted. His health is far more important than any football championship so I hope he is going to be ok.

That being said...this Donegal side are far from or have been far from angels themselves. Jim's mind game qualifications are well documented. He was attempting to implement them again in this interview. 

Went too far. Total drama queen stuff. Definitely trying to infleunce ref in upcoming Mayo match.

Came across as fearful instead. Mayo & Connacht ABU!

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ludermor on July 28, 2013, 11:12:20 PM
Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.
it would be difficult for you to see his face when your head is rammed so far up his arse

Classy ludermor very classy. I see you have nearly 3000 posts. You must be exhausted maintaining such a high standard.
exhausted, not at all ! In fact it comes easy to me. You the other hand seem to be flat out defending poor jim from any slight and that must tiring .

God no ludermor. No more than yourself it all comes easy to me too. I find that bitterness, begrudgery & crudeness take far more out of me, so I leave that to tossers like you ;) ;) ;)
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 11:19:06 PM

Facts are inconvenient little buggers aren't they?

Beantown

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 28, 2013, 11:10:44 PM
G he didnt seem to concerned about big Joe getting clipped 2 yrs ago but of course that was accidentally, just as this collision, hell a meath man would walked it off!!

So true, big Joe just back from a broken jaw and mcloone comes on and first chance clothes lines Joe. Joe was having a great game in full back that day... Targeting anyone Jimmy????

larryin89

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 11:20:51 PM

You are aware of the time of interview , i take it.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ross matt on July 28, 2013, 11:19:32 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 06:58:56 PM
http://player.todayfm.com/player/podcasts/Championship_Sunday/Championship_Sunday/2204/0/jim_mcguinness

Does Jim have a point here or is it just a bit of crying?

I think it is a bit ironic as Donegal can hit as hard as anyone...

McHugh shipped a heavy tackle no doubt. I'm sure he was targeted. His health is far more important than any football championship so I hope he is going to be ok.

That being said...this Donegal side are far from or have been far from angels themselves. Jim's mind game qualifications are well documented. He was attempting to implement them again in this interview. 

Went too far. Total drama queen stuff. Definitely trying to infleunce ref in upcoming Mayo match.

Came across as fearful instead. Mayo & Connacht ABU!

There is a world of difference in mind games, which everyone plays, to hospitalising a player & as for trying to influence the ref in the Mayo game it now looks like the interview was done straight after the Laois game, before the draw was made.
And so another conspiracy theory goes down in flames.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 11:23:47 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 11:20:51 PM

You are aware of the time of interview , i take it.

You can plainly hear the crowd behind them in the interview. They were hardly still in the field at 8.30 when the draw was made.

Wildweasel74

There have always been hard hits in gaelic football, some fair some not, hardest i ever seen was keith Barr hitting a louth play back in the leinster semi in 1992, It was fair but i think the louth man was stretchered, in 20yrs since its still the hardest shoudler/tackle i seen in gaelic football, still think i have it on tape somewhere.

orangeman

Why didn't Jim voice his concern at the start of the championship.

Jim didn't have much regard for Joe Mc Mahon a couple of years ago.

Jim's trying to get into the minds of the ref and officials for next Sunday.

Jim's a good manager and a smart one as well. But does he think refs and the rest of us are skupid ?.

ludermor

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 11:19:49 PM
Quote from: ludermor on July 28, 2013, 11:12:20 PM

God no ludermor. No more than yourself it all comes easy to me too. I find that bitterness, begrudgery & crudeness take far more out of me, so I leave that to t**sers like you ;) ;) ;)
and where have I have been bitter or begrudging ( ill give ya the crudeness!)

larryin89

I tell ya if this interview was designed to provoke reaction among us Mayo folk , it has worked a treat, facebook and twitter is hoping and there are tv s been thrown out of pub windows from Belmulet to Ballaghaderreen.

ross matt

Quote from: orangeman on July 28, 2013, 11:42:25 PM
Why didn't Jim voice his concern at the start of the championship.

Jim didn't have much regard for Joe Mc Mahon a couple of years ago.

Jim's trying to get into the minds of the ref and officials for next Sunday.

Jim's a good manager and a smart one as well. But does he think refs and the rest of us are skupid ?.

That's exactly my point. He went too far and at best for Donegal it wont have any effect on next week's ref or at worst it will backfire on them. Very cynical by Jim. Spinal injuries.... FFS????!!!