Jim is worried....

Started by EC Unique, July 28, 2013, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluestackBoy

Quote from: hardstation on July 28, 2013, 09:46:19 PM
It was a rough tackle and McHugh was wide open. No more than a yellow.

That is the point hardstation. Tackles like those need to be made red card offences to stop players doing it. McHugh had no way of defending himself & more & more players are suffering long term injuries that will haunt hem for years.
It's all very well for us to make light of it but we are in the stands and after the game is over we get to go home, have a good nights sleep & face the following day. Too many players today are facing years of problems & quite frankly deserve better.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

larryin89

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

That is the point hardstation. Tackles like those need to be made red card offences to stop players doing it. McHugh had no way of defending himself & more & more players are suffering long term injuries that will haunt hem for years.
It's all very well for us to make light of it but we are in the stands and after the game is over we get to go home, have a good nights sleep & face the following day. Too many players today are facing years of problems & quite frankly deserve better.

So you believe Jimmy the coont didnt time this outburst for a reason. Do you think everyone else in Ireland is friggin stupid?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ck on July 28, 2013, 09:59:24 PM

The "hit" on McHugh was fair, he was open and was fair game.

For starters there is no such thing as a "hit" in Gaelic football & to say that a player who is open & in no position to defend himself is "fair game" is a disgrace. This sort of sub human attitude is the real problem in Gaelic football nowadays where the end justifies the means & players welfare means nothing as long a our team wins & we are entertained.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:05:20 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

So you believe Jimmy the coont didnt time this outburst for a reason. Do you think everyone else in Ireland is friggin stupid?

What has timing got to do with anything? He either has a point or he doesn't.
I don't know about everyone else in Ireland but yes I do think you are "friggin stupid".

larryin89

Haha, good man. Why didn't he mention something after the ulster final, why wait till after Laois game?

EC Unique

Seems jimmy is quite happy for his players to give it but not take it.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:10:58 PM
Haha, good man. Why didn't he mention something after the ulster final, why wait till after Laois game?

What has that got to do with anything?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 10:12:26 PM
Seems jimmy is quite happy for his players to give it but not take it.

You obviously haven't bothered to read the article concerned.

larryin89

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:12:43 PM

Well if you could give me a reason for the delay then maybe i can answer you back.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:12:43 PM

Well if you could give me a reason for the delay then maybe i can answer you back.

I'm not the one seeing conspiracy theories everywhere

Syferus

I highly doubt he'd have had much clue of the extent of McHugh's injuries until hours after the Ulster final

larryin89

Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:25:40 PM
Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.

ludermor

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:25:40 PM

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.
it would be difficult for you to see his face when your head is rammed so far up his arse