Ulster Minor Final - Monaghan v Tyrone

Started by ONeill, July 15, 2013, 01:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

The safety net of the back door means it's not do or die but what's the feeling here?

Tyrone won the same fixture last year 0-14 to 1-8.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

What was the story with the mcAnespie lad? Did he play for tyrone at any level?

Sleater

I think it'll be a close game similar to last year. Monaghan have a good few players from last years team, particularly in attack. The league game between was 3-14 to 3-11 or something like that in favour of Monaghan.

I think Tyrone's strength is midfield which irconically is Monaghan's weakness. Tyrone will start as favourities as they have such a fantatsic record at this level and are a boogie team to Monaghan.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Sleater on July 15, 2013, 02:28:14 PM
I think it'll be a close game similar to last year. Monaghan have a good few players from last years team, particularly in attack. The league game between was 3-14 to 3-11 or something like that in favour of Monaghan.

I think Tyrone's strength is midfield which irconically is Monaghan's weakness. Tyrone will start as favourities as they have such a fantatsic record at this level and are a boogie team to Monaghan.

Why? Do they dance all around them?

Sorry.

Captain Obvious

Monaghan are due Ulster minor title. The loser has to face Kerry.

Maguire01

Main Street

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 15, 2013, 05:07:51 PM
Quote from: Sleater on July 15, 2013, 02:28:14 PM

Why? Do they dance all around them?

Sorry.
At least we know for sure that the Tyrone ladies don't boogie.
Monaghan minors should complete the double over Tyrone.
This year, Monaghan are the Ulster finalists of the year.

ONeill

Hard to believe Monaghan haven't won Ulster since Hitler was panicking.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Latest:

17 mins Goal McMahon hits the net Tyrone 0-07 Monaghan 1-01
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Main Street

Very nice last quarter to that game.
Monaghan come back from the dead, 8 points behind with about 15 minutes left, to win it at the second death :'(

A decade of dominance looms large for Monaghan.

trileacman

Congrats to Monaghan despite the late penalty call. Delighted to see a county land silverware after such a barren spell.

Pity the bitter c***ts at q101 couldn't be as gracious in defeat, "Monaghan stole their first ulster title since 1948". Whatever the circumstances ye'd think you would be glad to see a bunch a young lads writing history for Monaghan GAA.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

rodney trotter

Great win for Monaghan, no love between Cavan and Monaghan but that was some comeback. They were waiting longer then Cavan in 2011 for a Minor title.

Dougal Maguire

Penalty looked very harsh ok. Was that the Monaghan manager receiving the cup along with the captain. If so what the feck was he doing up there
Careful now

barelegs

McMahon scored a last minute penalty against St Pats Dungannon for St Macartans in the MacRory quarter final earlier this year. Hit the penalty to the same place. The Academy led that game for a long time as well.

In saying all that it was never a penalty!