Derry v Cavan

Started by HiMucker, July 15, 2013, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Lots of mixed views in the media. Times today says Derry by 2. Indo says Cavan. On the last Word on todfay FM Peter Canavan went for Cavan while Carney went for Derry. I see Paddy Power has moved Derry from 4/7 to 8/13, Cavan still 7/4.

It should be a tight one and a hot one too. 26 degrees in the house here  this morning at 7am!

rodney trotter

The Game on Sports show 2fm, expect Derry to prevail with a bit to spare. Damien O' Meara & Nigel Crawford.

Westside

Lads I've heard that this game is being shown abroad on Setanta Sports? Any way we can get that here for us poor souls that have to work?

Celt_Man

Just thinking about it, with all the venues and places I've been watching Cavan - I don't think I've ever been to Celtic Park...

Derry posters, where would be the best place to park the car up around the pitch??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

sbw

Not many great places to park but down from brandywell is the most popular but Celtic park is not the worst place to get away from

Wildweasel74

U up early enough, u park at the road going down the hill to the celtic bar, next to the pitch though u need be there round 4 at the latest to park there,. Hand to the bluebell bar, dont go to the celtic bar its poor, and handy enough to get away from after the match to

anglocelt39

http://thefirstrow.biz/others/gaa-football-national-league-derry-cavan-frs8c596

Westside and others, looks like somebody is showing it all right, you might try the link, I'm not responsible for what other services you might be offered during the broadcast.

Wiziwig or mypremiumtv are other possibles, don't see it on the wiziwig schedule at present.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

theticklemister

theticklemister

How do I watch this game????? Lads ye have given me hope to recover from this hangover!!

Westside

Corr and Martin Reilly come in for McDermott and McLoughlin. Two of Cavan's most consistent players out of the team...

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Westside

Cavan up by 2 but sounds like Derry are roasting our full back line. Seems only a matter of time before they get a goal.

anglocelt39

Givney off injured, feck
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Westside

Syferus