Get Boris to Castlebar

Started by emmetryan, June 30, 2013, 10:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmetryan

Hi folks,

A few of us hacks have the #GetBorisToCastlebar movement going on Twitter to try and get the Mayor of London Boris Johnson to go to the Connacht Final.

If you have a handle please tweet with the hashtag. If you're lazy, just RT this https://twitter.com/action81/status/351451706833387523

Thanks
Emmet
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

stibhan

The man is a f**king tool. Would rather have the zombie Jack the Ripper in attendance.

theticklemister

Quote from: emmetryan on June 30, 2013, 10:49:50 PM
Hi folks,

A few of us hacks have the #GetBorisToCastlebar movement going on Twitter to try and get the Mayor of London Boris Johnson to go to the Connacht Final.

If you have a handle please tweet with the hashtag. If you're lazy, just RT this https://twitter.com/action81/status/351451706833387523

Thanks
Emmet

Emmett stick to your excellent match reviews and don't support the tories will ye day buck!

armaghniac

Maybe Wrights would send one of the new buses...
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

emmetryan

Ah lads, it's one thing for me to want the man at the final it's another to think I'd vote for the fecking Tories!

emmetryan

Quote from: stibhan on June 30, 2013, 10:51:58 PM
The man is a f**king tool. Would rather have the zombie Jack the Ripper in attendance.

Hmm I agree with both sentiments only instead of Straw I mean an actual zombie of Jack the Ripper just to make things interesting.

BennyCake

ONeill

Thatcher would've been a great coup.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Quote from: emmetryan on June 30, 2013, 10:49:50 PM
Hi folks,

Thanks
Emmet

I think its an excellent idea. Think of the crowd it would draw and the tourism potential.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

emmetryan

Hehe, I think Mayo's Footballers and London's dream are worth the admission alone. Seriously, Mayo are a lot of fun to watch.

Syferus

Quote from: emmetryan on June 30, 2013, 11:05:42 PM
Hehe, I think Mayo's Footballers and London's dream are worth the admission alone. Seriously, Mayo are a lot of fun to watch.

Everyone in Connacht has know that for decades. Particularly in finals.

sans pessimism

Not much fun being a rossie in the true home of Connacht football
for the last 20 odd years
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2013, 11:02:32 PM
Thatcher would've been a great coup.

a bit surprised if she turned up now

Syferus

Quote from: sans pessimism on June 30, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

Aye, but our record at McHale is much better, thankfully. Looking forward to a third Connacht title in my last four visits in three weeks' time 8)

sans pessimism

Quote from: Syferus on June 30, 2013, 11:21:19 PM
Quote from: sans pessimism on June 30, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

Aye, but our record at McHale is much better, thankfully. Looking forward to a third Connacht title in my last four visits in three weeks' time 8)
I'd say yer talkin bout the McHale silage wrapper ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"