29 (23.2%)
Other
11 (8.8%)
Armagh
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Voting closed: May 26, 2013, 04:02:00 PM

Aristo 60

Currently Tyrone 15 votes and Dublin 17 - good to see league form is not influencing the vote ::)

rrhf

Walter Cronc

Aristo 60

Me, plus the three ghosts of September past, September present and September Yet to Come!

Walter Cronc

Haha I'll bypass your Down arrogance with that witty response.

You's will be beat out the gate at Celtic Park! :)

snoopdog

I would pip for Donegal. while i have seen similarities with them and Dublin as reigning all Ireland Champions last year , the Dubs had a poor league and went into championship without any form and struggled to put teams away. Dublin didnt play anyone until they met Mayo and when they finally woke up it was too late.
donegal will get their wake up call against Tyrone, plus they have a manager who will ensure they dont lose focus for long.
I can only see donegal and Dublin at minute.
Tyrone took an awful hiding last year to kerry, yes they had a good league campaign but i cant seem them getting by the quarters. Kildare just dont have the forwards.
Kerry might have a bite left in them yet, only a fool would write them off.
Im gonna say quarter finalists will be Dublin, Donegal, Cork, Mayo, Kildare, Tyrone, Down, Kerry

Canalman

Kerry for me. Guaranteed 1/4 finalists and comfortably won the games at the end of the league to stay up. Too many great players still knocking around down there. Can peak at the right time also.

Cork in with a big shout also.

Declan

Nice to see Joe Brolly writing off Dublin as chokers so early in the season anyway ;)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Declan on May 01, 2013, 10:58:34 AM
Nice to see Joe Brolly writing off Dublin as chokers so early in the season anyway ;)

Brolly has a point, regardless of his devout loyalty to any ulster team and his gayness for ogling over the bully that is Jimmy McGuiness

Dublin are too loose at the back, Mayos men to come back into their squad will have a field day, likewise Kerry .............................................. No Alan Brogan ......................Bernard is not reliable anymore, Paddy Andrews not physical enough, Paul Flynn has a very bad hammer and I wouldn't be surprised if he misses the latter stages of the champo.........................no solid middle pairing .....................we could be caught in the 1/4s easily

Aristo 60

Quote from: snoopdog on May 01, 2013, 10:22:59 AM
I would pip for Donegal. while i have seen similarities with them and Dublin as reigning all Ireland Champions last year , the Dubs had a poor league and went into championship without any form and struggled to put teams away. Dublin didnt play anyone until they met Mayo and when they finally woke up it was too late.
donegal will get their wake up call against Tyrone, plus they have a manager who will ensure they dont lose focus for long.
Tyrone took an awful hiding last year to kerry, yes they had a good league campaign but i cant seem them getting by the quarters. Kildare just dont have the forwards.
Im gonna say quarter finalists will be Dublin, Donegal, Cork, Mayo, Kildare, Tyrone, Down, Kerry

So this year's Div 1 teams then. Has that happened before I wonder?

thejuice

Who voted for Meath  :o

I was thinking we wouldn't even be listed. We'll be doing well to reach the Leinster final this year, with maybe a run of a few games in the qualifiers. I doubt we'll make the Qtrs.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Jinxy on May 01, 2013, 02:04:07 PM
I meant to vote for Mayo but I missed.

Ah see it's your Mayo blood shining through their Jinxy ;D

snoopdog

Quote from: Aristo 60 on May 01, 2013, 12:31:01 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on May 01, 2013, 10:22:59 AM

So this year's Div 1 teams then. Has that happened before I wonder?
Not sure if its happened before. Last year was close Only Kildare not a Div 1 Team that year

rrhf

Down are due an all Ireland they have contributed fcuk all to the summer in 20 years. Down football was described to me last year as "a waste of big shoulders."