29 (23.2%)
Other
11 (8.8%)
Armagh
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Voting closed: May 26, 2013, 04:02:00 PM

BennyCake

Who's your money on for Sam? I'm going to say Donegal again.

J70

At this point the Dubs look likeliest with the promising new players they've unveiled.

Long way till September though!

From the Bunker

It will all depend on the Quarter Final draw. Cork avoiding Kerry. Donegal avoiding Dublin. Tyrone avoiding Kerry (and vice versa). That and avoiding major injuries on the run in.

lawnseed

tyrone. harte sees a space with kerry in decline, donegal wont feature. so tyrone especially if stephen o neill can stay injury free
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

CorkMan

From the Bunker

Of the rated ones, it won't be any from Mayo, Kildare and Cork. Mayo are going backwards. Kildare are not good enough. And Cork have had to many injuries and just don't have the hunger needed!

ross4life

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 28, 2013, 06:51:41 PM
Of the rated ones, it won't be any from Mayo, Kildare and Cork. Mayo are going backwards. Kildare are not good enough. And Cork have had to many injuries and just don't have the hunger needed!
Mayos form this time last year wasn't much different. Cork have been by hit injuries not sure about the hunger thing maybe a change of management is needed while if Kildare were to win Leinster it would give them a huge lift.

The last two times Dublin have won the NFL title a Ulster side has gone on to win the All Ireland can it happen again?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dont Matter

How can Dublin not win it?
2006 since there last championship game outside Croke Park, will this be the year when they have to travel? No chance. Will we ever see them play a championship game outside Croke Park again?
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Syferus

The most interesting aspect of this season will probably be who makes the AIQFs. There's scope for a few 'new' teams to make a splash even if they don't win Sam.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dont Matter on April 28, 2013, 08:54:10 PM
How can Dublin not win it?
2006 since there last championship game outside Croke Park, will this be the year when they have to travel? No chance. Will we ever see them play a championship game outside Croke Park again?

Not unless they move New York or London from Connacht to Leinster. Now there's a money making idea!  8)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Mayo \ Tyrone and I think Cork could actually surprise a few................................Dublin will be there or there about

From the Bunker

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on April 28, 2013, 09:56:23 PM
Mayo \ Tyrone and I think Cork could actually surprise a few................................Dublin will be there or there about

Jez, I just can't see Cork doing it. They took a couple of years to win their All Ireland in 2010. And since then they have had impressive performances and stinkers. Injuries and Mileage I think have caught up on them. For a team who have won an AI, 3 Leagues, a division 2 title and a couple of Munsters against a great Kerry side they are not loved by their 'Supporters'. Strange!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 29, 2013, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on April 28, 2013, 09:56:23 PM

Jez, I just can't see Cork doing it. They took a couple of years to win their All Ireland in 2010. And since then they have had impressive performances and stinkers. Injuries and Mileage I think have caught up on them. For a team who have won an AI, 3 Leagues, a division 2 title and a couple of Munsters against a great Kerry side they are not loved by their 'Supporters'. Strange!

Goes with the territory, Cork is a hurling county I would have thought apart from west Cork all in the peninsulas.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 28, 2013, 05:09:47 PM
It will all depend on the Quarter Final draw. Cork avoiding Kerry. Donegal avoiding Dublin. Tyrone avoiding Kerry (and vice versa). That and avoiding major injuries on the run in.

Cork and Kerry are on opposite sides of the draw in Munster so both will make the final and can't be drawn against each other again if the loser makes the quarter final.

Right now Dublin are rightly favourites for the AI but a lot can change in the next few months. Donegal will be there or thereabouts if they can keep their key men injury free. Tyrone, Mayo, Cork and Kerry should be there in August too.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...