Cavan vs. Armagh, Sun. May 19, Breffni Park, Ulster c'ship prelim

Started by Oraisteach, April 11, 2013, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I suspect b donaghy wasn't fit enough for 70 mins and just couldn't be risked. finn mo gives terrible amount of frees a away and thats a worry. you will see b donaghy on for last 20 mins if armagh r in trouble.
armagh 3-13 cavan 3-11...it'll prob end up 0-12 - 0-11...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armaghgeddon

This is going to be a high scoring game. I will have a go at predicting 2-14 to 1-13

Westside

Expect Cavan to be very defensive today lads. Can't see them scoring more than a total of 14/15 points max. The big test is if they can keep Armagh to less than that. 

Celt_Man

Quote from: Westside on May 19, 2013, 09:36:57 AM
Expect Cavan to be very defensive today lads. Can't see them scoring more than a total of 14/15 points max. The big test is if they can keep Armagh to less than that.

Correct - Cavan will have a swarm of men behind the ball and while it might not be pretty, I couldn't care less...

When is the last time we won in Ulster? Fermanagh in 09?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

BigMac

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 18, 2013, 11:14:02 PM
Better gauge of those players on next years u21 team. Smith Mcvitty are very good players, but still light.

Paul O Connor might make it or might not, some players are good u21's and that its.  Finbar Jordan was a brilliant under age player and and never got a look  at Senior level.  So too Enda Gaffney

Jack should be a very good player with the seniors and hopefully McGlaughlin too, Clarke

Rumors are that Finbar Jordans footballing career has ended after a fall off a ladder. Probably too small for county senior, and most likely wouldn't have ever made it anyway, but he was a brilliant minor and u-21.

Armaghgeddon

Wildweasel74

Maguire01

Shamrock Shore

Armaghgeddon

He could have walked that into the net.

Armagh do not have a defence.

Wildweasel74

Cavan the better team but make some strange decision, Keating should be playing in at full forward he winning everything

Wildweasel74