The worst kind of fuckin animals. P Sé
Thanks Offaly. P Doherty

Please add your own. I've loads more.
The Aristocrat Years

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

seafoid

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 04, 2013, 10:13:48 PM
Tá daoine ar áis i nGaillimh agus tá gliondar ina gcroí. J Connolly agus iad b'fhéidir ag caoineadh láthair
The worst kind of fuckin animals. P Sé
Thanks Offaly. P Doherty

Please add your own. I've loads more.

No longer de whipping boys of Munster
The way they pronounce "Munster senior hurling championship " on the PA in Limerick 
Babs saying he could only get the fellas who weren't educated to listen to him in the end
"The shnow and the hailshtones" of spring 1998

armaghniac

Tyrone are like the British Army - Peter Canavan
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

"stand back,stand back,yous are hurting the ones at the front" - Kieran Mc Geeney in the middle of the Hogan,September 2002.

brokencrossbar1

'I think, Mr Fearon, you'll find the game is actually on the following week'

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

T Fearon

That's why I put September 2002.Too lazy to check the date on my Tyrone Crystal Sam,on the mantlepiece ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: armaghniac on April 04, 2013, 10:45:49 PM
Tyrone are like the British Army - Peter Canavan

What he actually said was:

"Some people muppets compared us to the British Army, in that when we go south of the border we have no power..."

:)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

"When you take on the responsibility of representing your place and as soon as you put on the jersey of Roscommon or whatever place you come from, people will identify you as coming from that place. And then you have a responsibility to perform and act to show what you are made of for the good of that community."

- Dermot Earley, with thanks to Mango for reminding us of the quote

Ard-Rí

"You go forward, they'll track my run" - McCabe to Foley, 1991.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Declan

It was only a bit of arseboxing - Tommy Lyons circa 2002

SLIGONIAN

Theres an unofficial one in Sligo,

in the lead up to the connacht final in 2010, kevin walsh turns to one of the players in training "that wont do against Dublin" thereby instiling in our players the over confidence that cost us the final, yes i still blame him,

Another one is from the Sligo Legend Mickey Kerins, when asked by a kid as he boarded the bus for the game, "how are Sligo fixed for the game" Mickey replies "im fine"
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

seafoid

You'd have to be a dedicated churl or a Tipperary man not to love Limerick hurling with some small piece of your heart.

"I felt that less educated guys had a greater ability to retain the bit of advice you gave," said Keating.
Finally, Keating also blamed the media for all their criticism of Tipperary: "We're in the worst county, because we're breeding more reporters at the moment than millionaires. Local and national reporters, and some of them wouldn't know how to make a hurl. Or they'd pick up the wrong end . . . You hear this from people who have never played inside in Croke Park."

"It's like horse racing. Kilkenny players are kept on ice for long periods of the championship and then released for the big meetings."

part of his achievement is that Tyrone people now expect success every year, just like football people in Kerry or hurling people in Kilkenny