Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Ireland, July 2013

Started by Sandino, November 28, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbridge Exile

Missed Friday  but had option for Sunday but it didn't suit due to work commitments -  €275 euros bit on the rich side for a pair of concert tickets though (granted he plays for 3 hours)

whiskeysteve

Quote from: gallsman on February 11, 2016, 10:52:27 AM
Got four tickets for the Sunday. Two standing, two seated in 305 in the Cusack, row FF. Exactly as I wanted. None of them for me as buying for others. Gven the speed of sales for both dates, I imagine the touts will have an absolute field day.

Where do the touts flout them online?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

gallsman

Quote from: whiskeysteve on February 11, 2016, 02:35:46 PM
Quote from: gallsman on February 11, 2016, 10:52:27 AM
Got four tickets for the Sunday. Two standing, two seated in 305 in the Cusack, row FF. Exactly as I wanted. None of them for me as buying for others. Gven the speed of sales for both dates, I imagine the touts will have an absolute field day.

Where do the touts flout them online?

Gumtree etc. Ticketmaster have their own "resale" site called seatwave where it's apparently OK to sell on at more then face value.

Bmac88

Lads, I've a couple of spare standing tickets for Sunday 29th if anyone knows anybody looking a couple. Face value, so about €210
I'm in Dublin but can get yous sorted in Belfast or thereabouts if needed!

StGallsGAA

I managed to pick up 2 tix for the Fri night a few weeks ago but in searching for an hotel, a taxi back to Belfast would be cheaper! :/

Anyone got an hotel booked at a reasonable rate but now not going?

Bmac88

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 10, 2016, 12:51:31 PM
I managed to pick up 2 tix for the Fri night a few weeks ago but in searching for an hotel, a taxi back to Belfast would be cheaper! :/

Anyone got an hotel booked at a reasonable rate but now not going?

Have you tried Airbnb? Could pick up a cancellation from there! Prices of hotels skyrocketed after the announcement of the Friday concert.
alot of ones booked accommodation before tickets went on sale

Over the Bar

Do you get hotel rooms on AirBnB as well as private rooms in houses?

Bmac88

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 10, 2016, 10:19:27 PM
Do you get hotel rooms on AirBnB as well as private rooms in houses?

No hotel rooms on it as far I'm aware, just people offering up their entire home/flat or a room.

There's more tickets being released on Thursday from ticketmaster if anyone still is looking for some, for both Friday and Sunday gigs

Declan

Was privileged to be in Brooklyn last night to see him open with Purple Rain. Fantastic show and he's still the boss as far as live performances go

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Declan on April 24, 2016, 06:43:55 PM
Was privileged to be in Brooklyn last night to see him open with Purple Rain. Fantastic show and he's still the boss as far as live performances go

https://www.yahoo.com/music/bruce-springsteen-covered-prince-purple-230100405.html
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

lfdown2

I have 2 x Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Croke Park, Dublin,
Sun 29 May 2016, 19:00 Seat location: section UPP717, row E

wanting to swap for 2 Friday tickets if anyone is interested?

Denn Forever

On TG4 May 21, stuff you may have seen before, but what the hell.

An inside look at the creation of Bruce Springsteen's groundbreaking album, The River and features previously unreleased archival footage from The River Tour.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

gallsman

Good gig tonight in Barcelona. Didn't start until about 9.15 and played on to five to one! Jake is really becoming a star in these shows. His stage presence is magnificent.

Been dying to hear My Love Will Not Let You Down and I'm Going Down live for years so to have them come out so early was an absolute treat. Still played Purple Rain which was nice.

Still haven't managed to hear Jungleland live :(

ziggy90

I've seen Bruce and the ESB  countless times and I've yet to hear I'm Going Down live,  in my top five too. Barcelona must be some spot for a concert,  especially this time of year?
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

gallsman

Ha, the heavens opened for about an hour as we started moving in after a day queuing in gorgeous sun.

Was a great gig but don't think any different (better or worse) to other massive outdoor stadium shows as you'll never get top notch sound quality. So while pretty cool to be on the pitch at Camp Nou, it may as well have been the RDS.

You wouldn't get this at home though!