Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Ireland, July 2013

Started by Sandino, November 28, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Dubh driocht

All, I have two good seated tickets for Bruce on the Friday night; would be interested in exchanging them for two tickets for Ireland v Belgium on 18th June.If interested PM me.

Disillusioned

I have a premium level ticket in the Cusack Stand for Sunday's concert.  Can I get in through the Jones Road entrance or do I have to walk around the outside of the stadium to the Cusack Stand side?
The global warming scenario is pretty grim. I'm not sure I like the idea of polar bears under a palm

mackers

Quote from: Disillusioned on May 24, 2016, 02:07:12 PM
I have a premium level ticket in the Cusack Stand for Sunday's concert.  Can I get in through the Jones Road entrance or do I have to walk around the outside of the stadium to the Cusack Stand side?
Ticketmaster sent out an email yesterday detailing which routes to take depending on where you are seated/standing and all ticketholders for the Cusack Stand have to enter from St James's Ave and Foster Terrace.
They have also said that those people who try to queue before the gates open at 5 will be turned away. That will lead to almighty scrum at 5 you'd imagine.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Boycey

Quote from: mackers on May 24, 2016, 02:13:02 PM
Quote from: Disillusioned on May 24, 2016, 02:07:12 PM
Ticketmaster sent out an email yesterday detailing which routes to take depending on where you are seated/standing and all ticketholders for the Cusack Stand have to enter from St James's Ave and Foster Terrace.
They have also said that those people who try to queue before the gates open at 5 will be turned away. That will lead to almighty scrum at 5 you'd imagine.

For any matches in Croke Park a premium level ticket gains you access at whatever side you like and you just walk around through the Premium level itself. I'd imagine concerts are the same but have no definitive proof..

Declan

I've a spare GA ticket for pitch for Friday as someone pulled out last minute - PM me if interested Face value

stew

I am surprised Bruce is playing as there will nit be one transgender toilet at the facility.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Declan

Some lad got up in a Santa outfit in Manchester tonight and he played Santa Claus is coming to town :) :) :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=IM8PnT6DS4U

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on May 25, 2016, 11:57:15 AM
I am surprised Bruce is playing as there will nit be one transgender toilet at the facility.

He's a total hypocrite.

Will Croker have them in place in time for when Mayo arrive for their customary defeat?
Plenty of ladymen around that day.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

5 Sams

Quote from: Declan on May 25, 2016, 08:52:15 PM
Some lad got up in a Santa outfit in Manchester tonight and he played Santa Claus is coming to town :) :) :)

There's gonna be some amount of pricks this weekend in Santa outfits at HQ after that.
The Aristocrat Years

foxcommander

Quote from: 5 Sams on May 25, 2016, 09:54:16 PM
Quote from: Declan on May 25, 2016, 08:52:15 PM

There's gonna be some amount of pricks this weekend in Santa outfits at HQ after that.

and ones not in santa costumes as well.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Given that transgender people in Ireland can legally change their gender and Ireland, unlike North Carolina, has no law dictating that they have to use the toilet of their birth gender (along with all the other discriminatory nonsense NC put into that bill), what exactly should Springsteen's problem be?

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on May 25, 2016, 09:03:21 PM

He's a total hypocrite.

Quite possibly he is, but how so in this case?

WT4E

I know it's a long shot but wondering if anyone has a spare premium level ticket for tomorrow night I could buy?

under the bar

Was at gig last night.  Sound wasn't great in the premium so moved to back of Upper Davin.   Deadly from there.  .