The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Good video I came across. A lot of interesting  stuff.

It's  31 minutes, but there's  very interesting info within the first 12 minutes  alone about the music festival and  Charlie Kirk


DaleCooper

Quote from: AustinPowers on October 09, 2026, 10:54:46 AMGood video I came across. A lot of interesting  stuff.

It's  31 minutes, but there's  very interesting info within the first 12 minutes  alone about the music festival and  Charlie Kirk


Random lady ranting in the street.

Well, thats me convinced.

"Sinwar wanted a deal" yeah then he launched the most successful operation in Palestinian history that has lead to Israels support cratering in the West.


AustinPowers

Quote
QuoteGood video I came across. A lot of interesting  stuff.

It's  31 minutes, but there's  very interesting info within the first 12 minutes  alone about the music festival and  Charlie Kirk


Random lady ranting in the street.

Well, thats me convinced.

"Sinwar wanted a deal" yeah then he launched the most successful operation in Palestinian history that has lead to Israels support cratering in the West.
I've heard similar in other  posts/videos. 

At this stage , anything  Netanyahu says , I'd  be likely to think the exact opposite is the truth 

DaleCooper

I dont watch videos or do podcasts. I read because time is precious and its far more efficient.

A powerful technique Israel uses is promoting talking heads and lunatics who are maybe 70% right then insert total nonsense.

Charlie Kirk was not "turning on Israel" or anything of the sort. Total rubbish.

Lowkey

Quote from: DaleCooper on Today at 12:27:36 AMI dont watch videos or do podcasts. I read because time is precious and its far more efficient.

A powerful technique Israel uses is promoting talking heads and lunatics who are maybe 70% right then insert total nonsense.

Charlie Kirk was not "turning on Israel" or anything of the sort. Total rubbish.
"Just lost another huge Jewish donor. $2 million a year because we won't cancel Tucker. I'm thinking of inviting Candace.

Jewish donors play into all the stereotypes. I cannot and will not be bullied like this. Leaving me no choice but to leave the pro-Israel cause."
Charlie Kirk in a group chat with some influential Zionists 2 days before he was murdered. It seems you know his mind much better than he did. Must be that mountain of books you're reading.