All Ireland Senior Football Qualifiers 2012

Started by drici, June 12, 2012, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Quote from: drici on June 26, 2012, 11:42:07 AM

The defeated Provincial Semi Finalists will be drawn from Bowl A, the Round 1 winners from Bowl B, and both will be then be placed in Bowl C, with the first team drawn from Bowl C handed home advantage.

They did this.

seafoid

Tipperary might prefer to play the match in hurling format.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: drici on July 02, 2012, 08:51:44 AM
Antrim v Galway

Leitrim v Wicklow

Westmeath v Kerry

Roscommon v Tyrone

Longford v Limerick

Cavan v Kildare

Laois v Monaghan

Tipperary v Wexford

(At home teams on the left)

Most will be away wins i reckon.

drici

Croí na hÉireann

Terrible draw for us, our unbeaten Championship record against the Kingdom looks in mortal danger. At least we are at home, wouldn't have minded a trip all the same though.

Can Cavan finish off Seanie? Will be some amount of cameras there to catch his wistful looks.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Main Street

It looks ominous to draw Kerry but Kerry have found the going tough in their first qualifier outing.

Premier Emperor

Quote from: seafoid on July 02, 2012, 09:07:32 AM
I'd give us a great of beating Wexford in this one.

boro

Quote from: Premier Emperor on July 02, 2012, 11:32:25 AM
Quote from: seafoid on July 02, 2012, 09:07:32 AM
I'd give us a great of beating Wexford in this one.

Premier what's the story with Barry Grogan? Is he injured?

Change At Mallow

So a trip up to the home of Joe Dolan it is. Iv never been to Mullingar, finally I can say Iv had that pleasure.

I'm happy with it, an away draw against Westmeath is just what the doctor ordered, out into the unknown a bit and what will likely be a good test. Reminds me of the trip to Tullamore in 09, happy days.

Syferus

Quote from: Change At Mallow on July 02, 2012, 02:08:55 PM
So a trip up to the home of Joe Dolan it is. Iv never been to Mullingar, finally I can say Iv had that pleasure.

I'm happy with it, an away draw against Westmeath is just what the doctor ordered, out into the unknown a bit and what will likely be a good test. Reminds me of the trip to Tullamore in 09, happy days.

I just wish it was still the feckin' home of Dessie Dolan.

omagh_gael

Anyone like to hazard a guess at what will be the televised game? Kildare v Cavan?

Change At Mallow

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 02, 2012, 02:19:18 PM
Anyone like to hazard a guess at what will be the televised game? Kildare v Cavan?
There might be two, usually they dont look past a Kerry game, cant remember the last time one wasn't televised.

Syferus

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 02, 2012, 02:19:18 PM

If it's for drama it'll be Cavan v Kildare, if it's for the best football match it'll be Roscommon v Tyrone. I hope the producers saw Roscommon-Tyrone last year because it was a wonderful contest and I can only forsee more of the same in two weeks time.

timmyot501

Are these ties to be played this weekend or is there a week of a gap?

Change At Mallow

Quote from: timmyot501 on July 02, 2012, 02:32:47 PM
Are these ties to be played this weekend or is there a week of a gap?
The weekend 14/15 of July