USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Have to look after a wee man tomorrow (2 1/2 yo). Would I be able to bring him on my stand ticket and sit him on my knee?

Agent Orange

Looking like a nice day for it, hopefully we haven't had the last shock of the weekend.

borderfox

Extra time to be played in the event of a draw,or  so it says on the tickets.Minor match, Senior match and then Ireland v Croatia. I live for days like this ;D
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Agent Orange

Just saw this on the BBC championship page.

The queens coronation 1953 Armagh reached the all Ireland final
1977 her silver jubilee Armagh reached the all Ireland final...
2002 her golden jubilee Armagh reach and win their first ever final...
Will there continue to be a link in 2012?

sammymaguire

Someone clutching straws here?? Nice link, history does have a habit of repeating itself so ya never know!!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

babarino

Quote from: Agent Orange on June 10, 2012, 09:37:37 AM
Just saw this on the BBC championship page.

The queens coronation 1953 Armagh reached the all Ireland final
1977 her silver jubilee Armagh reached the all Ireland final...
2002 her golden jubilee Armagh reach and win their first ever final...
Will there continue to be a link in 2012?

The Garvaghy Road Orange men would love this clear link between the fortunes of the royalty and Armagh.

Maybe we should ask her to come back to Croker for the final and maybe throw the ball in.

omagh_gael

Good luck to the red hand minors and seniors today. Hopefully we can come away with two wins. Due to the woman popping out our second baby last month I am unable to attend so if any kind soul could fire up the odd update from the minor match I'd be much obliged.

Lot of South Armagh men cringing with that stat this morn LOL

eriugaMS

You could do worse than Brendy Donaghy for MOTM at 33/1.

Been best player for Armagh this year and if he does a stight job on Stephen O'Neill that'll bound to be noticed. Also he breaks forward well and i think he is one on the shortlist to be noticed by the pundits.

Hashtag

Ronan McNabb not fit to start. Aidan Cassidy replaces him at MF with Joseph McMahon operating in the half forward line, playing McNabb's role. #leaked

omagh_gael

Quote from: Hashtag on June 10, 2012, 10:37:42 AM
Ronan McNabb not fit to start. Aidan Cassidy replaces him at MF with Joseph McMahon operating in the half forward line, playing McNabb's role. #leaked

So Heaney's 'insider' info may hold some water after all? Will his Kingham expose also come to fruition?

Joe moving to HF and Cassidy coming into MF will give us an added arriel presence. Hopefully win more direct ball instead of scrapping for the breaks.

J OGorman

CAM AN TE FCUK ARMAGH ! Give her the diddy

Wildweasel74

Paddy heaney leaking info again lol

Orchardman

wat time minor game on, 2 or half 2?

Agent Orange

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 10, 2012, 10:09:33 AM
Good luck to the red hand minors and seniors today. Hopefully we can come away with two wins. Due to the woman popping out our second baby last month I am unable to attend so if any kind soul could fire up the odd update from the minor match I'd be much obliged.

Armagh lead 0-13 to 2-5 at half time.