USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

;D :D ;)  Wee bit sensitive lads are we?

The Aristocrat Years

regal

Armagh's key men tomorrow will be toner, mckeever, dyas & rafferty. Great prices for RTE man of the match:

# Toner 33/1
McKeever 20/1
Dyas 25/1
Rafferty 16/1

DuffleKing

There is no chance toner will get it no matter how he plays because of his role. There isn't one of those stooges in Rte that would appreciate the job that a toner, scanlon, king, O'Connor does for team

theticklemister

Quote from: DuffleKing on June 09, 2012, 09:07:07 PM
There is no chance toner will get it no matter how he plays because of his role. There isn't one of those stooges in Rte that would appreciate the job that a toner, scanlon, king, O'Connor does for team

That's cause them boys don't stand out!!!! Simple as. Heaney is correct that if Jamie Clarke doesn't fire Armagh are curtains. I actually think 2/1 is very very genorous to them.

DuffleKing

Quote from: theticklemister on June 09, 2012, 09:13:52 PM

Quote from: DuffleKing on June 09, 2012, 09:07:07 PM

That's cause them boys don't stand out!!!! Simple as. Heaney is correct that if Jamie Clarke doesn't fire Armagh are curtains. I actually think 2/1 is very very genorous to them.

Well that's a Feckin revelation of huge proportions.

Heaney has almost everything to a word in that article wrong.

Them boys don't stand out for those who don't actually understand the game and trade on the superficial.

theticklemister

Ill explain something to ye.....MOTM are presented to those who tend to influence the game the most, them players who ye mentioned are a 'dime a dozen', ye maybe have 3/4 players per team per match doing the same joy. How the hell can they be recognised as MOTM???

Scanlon......... Only on  tomorrow due to injury to Shehan
King........ Absoultly woeful last year after an ok 2010; did ok against the mighty Fermanagh
Toner......... When I think about it; I can mind him standing out once for me when watching Armagh

DuffleKing

stew

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on June 09, 2012, 12:48:51 AM
lets be honest...are any neutrals at all interested  in this ? ..... Such a boring fixture.

Thank god for Cork v Kerry.

Dead on Mick, right enough, Cork v the sheep shaggers is always a top class affair :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NaomhBridAbĂș

So according to Heaney if Jamie Clarke does well, Armagh will do well. That notion also assumes that the Armagh midfield will have to play well to get the ball to Clarke. In turn meaning that the Armagh defence will have to hold Tyrone to less scores if Clarkes scores are to have any bearing on the game.

Easy huh?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Fuzzman

I'm dying with a bad dose of manflu so I was contemplating NOT going up from Dublin However I've 2 Dubs wanting to come with me to see what all the fuzz is about. I usually hate superstitious bullshit but there is definitely history where I've missed 1st round matches and we've lost. Therefore folks, I wum you not but I fear an Armagh home win with Block getting a red card to the Orangemens delight. Speaking of which I saw 20 Orangemen on a stag do yesterday from Holland. 

anportmorforjfc

Lads will be in Spain tomorrow does anyone know if there will be any streams available for the game?

Fuzzman

Would I be right to say tickets are available outside the ground?

TacadoirArdMhacha

"Limited" number of terrace tickets apparently.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Fuzzman

If I've any chance should I go Dutch?

clarshack

the quality of both teams now is some difference compared to the heights of the noughties.

stevie mcdonnell was armaghs best forward by a country mile last year up in omagh. jamie clarke was marked out of it by conor gormley that night so with mcdonnell retired, there's a lot of pressure on clarke to deliver.

a week ago i would have been very worried about this one especially as the athletic grounds is worth 3-4 points to armagh and the fact armagh are due one against us, but the armagh team named is very poor and i would agree with o'neill about ciaran mckeever - i think he's very over rated and a bit of a liability.

tyrone should win, but at the end of the day - neither team are anywhere near all-ireland contenders.