EURO 2012

Started by CCCP1, April 26, 2012, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2012, 10:53:37 AM
One of the funniest moments was when Chiles introduced a clip of Chamberlain and Hart playing head tennis in the pool. He was hoping for some mirth from the panel but mistakenly went to Roy first. Keane more or less said 'what the fcuk are you showing me this for?'.
Aye he started moaning that team bonding etc. should be private and not for the cameras. Keano just isn't "on message" - they will have to concentrate on just employing English pundits for some laddish banter.

The Worker

Keane is Playing bad cop, a role which he perfected during his playing career.

AQMP

Quote from: AQMP on June 08, 2012, 09:13:37 AM
Germany to win it, I think they've a better team than 2010.

Dark Horses? Considering their performance at the last World Cup, France.  They say Blanc has brought the squad together and with the trouble makers gone and Evra apparently towing the line they've a right good squad.

Top Scorer:  Benzema

England will either lose all the group games or go to the final!

I'm giving up this punditry lark!!

ONeill

Quote from: boojangles on June 08, 2012, 05:05:00 PM
Holland V France final. Holland to do it.
Dark Horses- Ireland and Russia.
Top scorer- Benzema

I liked this one.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Worker

trileacman

Quote from: Minder on June 24, 2012, 10:46:18 AM
Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2012, 10:18:25 AM
Cue a Hart blunder tonight. They never learn.

That Adrian Chiles is harder to stick each passing day. Hope Keane loses it soon.

Have avoided almost all the punditry but caught Chiles saying at the end of the game last night it was "boring", Keane, Carragher and Martinez just looked at him as if he was simple. Probably not enough "get it in the box" for him, some craic the English trying to tell the Spanish how to play football.

Chiles is an annoying bollix, dunno how there isn't a soccer panel consisting of Terry Venables, Gazza and Al Murray, seems to be the kind of slabbers that the English people think are absolute geniuses.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

mylestheslasher

Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2012, 12:08:45 PM
Top scorer- Benzema

I liked this one.

Ha Ha - good man Boojangles!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 24, 2012, 12:35:36 PM
Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2012, 12:08:45 PM
Top scorer- Benzema

I liked this one.

Ha Ha - good man Boojangles!
You'd be some clown if you had money on Holland to win and Huntelaar to finish top scorer... :-[

Milltown Row2

They were talking about the players that can come on for England and Alan said "we got good players to come on, we've Andy Carroll to come on, they have played against a player like him" !!! That's right Alan, they haven't, as the Italians would have played against better players week in week out!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2012, 08:48:05 PM
They were talking about the players that can come on for England and Alan said "we got good players to come on, we've Andy Carroll to come on, they have played against a player like him" !!! That's right Alan, they haven't, as the Italians would have played against better players week in week out!!!
What he means is that they won't have much experience against a tall, physical "old-fashioned English centre-forward(c)".

Minder

They reckon Rooney doesn't look fit, too many Benson & Hedges since the end of the season?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

glens73

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2012, 08:50:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2012, 08:48:05 PM
What he means is that they won't have much experience against a tall, physical "old-fashioned English centre-forward(c)".

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Not watching it but seen a few Twitter updates. Italy shooting that bad? If they have had a load of chances and aren't out of sight England will get a goal and finish it.

magpie seanie

Rooney must have pissed in Ray Houghton's bovril at some stage.