Mayo V Kerry- 8/4/12

Started by Sam2011, April 05, 2012, 02:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo Kramer

Quote from: moysider on April 15, 2012, 03:49:10 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 15, 2012, 03:42:56 PM
Have to say, TG4 switching from one game where there was action to another where players were standing around was annoying!

Dublin are playing so ...........

Actually it's their opposition that tg4 are interested in. Their bias towards their own county is ridiculous really. They're only wishing they could get away with showing a Galway relegation game live.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

moysider

Those bloody frees. Taking Conroy and Mort off has not improved us anything, Still in it though.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on April 15, 2012, 03:53:53 PM
Quote from: moysider on April 15, 2012, 03:49:10 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 15, 2012, 03:42:56 PM
Have to say, TG4 switching from one game where there was action to another where players were standing around was annoying!

Dublin are playing so ...........

Actually it's their opposition that tg4 are interested in. Their bias towards their own county is ridiculous really. They're only wishing they could get away with showing a Galway relegation game live.

They were meant to show the second half of the hurling live but the extra time in the football has put the kybosh on that so I think you can shelve the conspiracy theories for a while.

Ard-Rí

Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

moysider

On the other hand Barry John Keane has done well for Kerry.

Great finish by what should have been mom!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Mayo goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level again.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

GAA_Talk

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Mayo beat Kerry's best in Croke Park in a competitive Semi-Final. This means so much to Mayo.

YES YES YES YES YES AT f**king LAST

I could bloody cry, this is just brilliant. Well done lads.

From the Bunker

Who said we can't beat Kerry in Croker?

; ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ciarrai_thuaidh

I'm glad that didn't go to a replay one way or another. Fair play to Mayo I guess. Kerry should have closed it out twice and didn't.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Syferus

Mighty by Mayo, they got a lot of luck with the two goals but they got those chance by never wilting. Colm Boyle was breath-taking.

Cosmo Kramer

Sheehan bottles it when it matters, O'Connor nailed his when it mattered in normal time - what a great win in Croker, under pressure all the way through and with a patched up midfield, brilliant stuff!
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Ard-Rí

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 15, 2012, 04:10:36 PM
Mayo beat Kerry's best in Croke Park in a competitive Semi-Final. This means so much to Mayo.

YES YES YES YES YES AT f**king LAST

I could bloody cry, this is just brilliant. Well done lads.

I was going to say "I'm sure that win meant more to Mayo than it would have to Kerry", but I think you've beaten me to it.  :P
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

armaghniac

Well done Mayo. That's a monkey off your backs. Push on!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B