Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashman

An Irishman getting thuggish over scottish soccerball.  Does he follow his local club ???

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2016, 10:23:06 PM
Jesus, Rangers sign a washed up older epl player and the Celtic lads lose their shit!! .. Celtics only way of losing the league will be to other teams, not rangers

I despise the f**ker but he was just named in the championships starting eleven, hardly washed up, fucked up.......absolutely
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

general_lee

What else do you expect from that goat

Orior

Quote from: red hander on June 06, 2016, 05:47:50 PM
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/ruth-dudley-edwards/success-on-the-pitch-would-be-the-perfect-way-for-resurgent-rangers-to-confound-those-who-choose-to-demonise-club-34774268.html

It's official, the mad old revisionist bat has finally lost it completely  ::)

She really hates all things Irish....

QuoteAs Sinn Fein did to Orangemen and the RUC, so extreme Scots republicans are trying to do to Rangers, with the intention of demoralising them by denying them sympathy, equality, dignity or respect.

... and no matter what the topic she never misses the chance to have a swipe at Sinn Fein. Who remembers Conor Cruise O'Brien who thought he would be a friend of unionism? How did that work our for him?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnneycool

Was it Bob McCartney Cruise tried to cosy up to?

From the Bunker

What a save from the Frankfurt Keeper!

Captain Obvious

A season of trophies won on penalties it seems. The Germans winning a penalty shootout.

From the Bunker

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

Juve knew what they were doing with Ramsey :D

Itchy

Praise Jesus and German efficiency at penalties