Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

bennydorano

Him & Scott Brown should be fun. There'll be some bets taken on him getting a red in the 1st old firm game of the year.

red hander

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on May 23, 2016, 05:10:30 PM
Him & Scott Brown should be fun. There'll be some bets taken on him getting a red in the 1st old firm game of the year.

Barton will make it all about Barton, he cannot help himself, he was a hell of a player but he will always let you down.

I will put a fiver on him,being sent off in every old firm game, the man could well start a riot at some point, a great fit for a horrible outfit.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NAG1

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2016, 09:48:38 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on May 23, 2016, 05:10:30 PM

Barton will make it all about Barton, he cannot help himself, he was a hell of a player but he will always let you down.

I will put a fiver on him,being sent off in every old firm game, the man could well start a riot at some point, a great fit for a horrible outfit.

Think this says a lot about the man himself, had a chance to go back into the EPL and show everyone how good he thinks he actually is and turned down that opportunity to play in an inferior league with no where near the scrutiny.

I think he has bottled it.

lurganblue

what's worse is that he has tweeted before that he is a celtic fan.  Also for a man who is very much pro Palestine and anti royalty, surely he is completely at odds with the ethos of this club? 

Main Street

Is that the criteria for being called a fan these days, a favorable tweet?
Celtic did not offer him a contract  with a good signing on fee.  Barton is a free agent and can pick and choose from offers on his table.
He's a good signing for Rangers, I suppose he'll pick up the accent fast enough.

lurganblue

No but a tweet saying "I'm a Celtic fan" would distinguish him as a Celtic fan I'd say.

gallsman

Quote from: lurganblue on May 24, 2016, 02:13:43 PM
No but a tweet saying "I'm a Celtic fan" would distinguish him as a Celtic fan I'd say.

Are Celtic fans not allowed play for Rangers?

lurganblue

Quote from: gallsman on May 24, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

course they can. been done before i'm sure (Neil McCann springs to mind). still goes against the grain though and is at least worth a mention.

stew

Quote from: lurganblue on May 24, 2016, 03:07:40 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 24, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

course they can. been done before i'm sure (Neil McCann springs to mind). still goes against the grain though and is at least worth a mention.
[/ququoteYou would think that would be obvious to all, sadly not the case.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

I don't see what the problem is... lads flipping clean out about it here in work!

Rangers want to pay him to play football for them so why shouldn't he? He's a professional what the f**k does it matter if he would rather Celtic win the league? He's not the first and certainly won't be the last!!

Jamie Carragher being an Everton supporter springs to mind as well!

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on May 24, 2016, 04:39:08 PM
I don't see what the problem is... lads flipping clean out about it here in work!

Rangers want to pay him to play football for them so why shouldn't he? He's a professional what the f**k does it matter if he would rather Celtic win the league? He's not the first and certainly won't be the last!!

Jamie Carragher being an Everton supporter springs to mind as well!
I agree. What does it matter which British/Scottish club he plays for. Celtic,Rangers they are all the same.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

general_lee

Yeah, I'm sure being a scouser he will enjoy playing for a sc**bag team like Rangers. Closest he'll get to Liverpool in terms of scumminess

laoislad

Quote from: general_lee on May 24, 2016, 05:04:37 PM
Yeah, I'm sure being a scouser he will enjoy playing for a sc**bag team like Rangers. Closest he'll get to Liverpool in terms of scumminess
;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.