Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

stew

Quote from: screenexile on May 24, 2016, 04:39:08 PM
I don't see what the problem is... lads flipping clean out about it here in work!

Rangers want to pay him to play football for them so why shouldn't he? He's a professional what the f**k does it matter if he would rather Celtic win the league? He's not the first and certainly won't be the last!!

Jamie Carragher being an Everton supporter springs to mind as well!
[/quot

No problem at all, he is a professional and is able to sign for anyone he chooses, its just that it makes him even more of a hateful tr**p signing for servo, thats all.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ashman

Scotland is a f**king dump .  Horrible people.

under the bar

Jock Stein was a Rangers fan as a kid apparently.... but when he grew up realised they were a shar of cahnnts!!

stew

Quote from: under the bar on May 24, 2016, 07:13:11 PM
Jock Stein was a Rangers fan as a kid apparently.... but when he grew up realised they were a shar of cahnnts!!

Correct, when he was announced as Celtic manager his father never spoke to him for the rest of his life, that is some kind of bitterness.

charlieTully

charlieTully

Kenny D also

Main Street

Quote from: lurganblue on May 24, 2016, 02:13:43 PM
No but a tweet saying "I'm a Celtic fan" would distinguish him as a Celtic fan I'd say.
Your answer is that the criteria for being a Celtic fan is a tweet saying so?
Has he ever been to Celtic Pk? Has he ever been to any Celtic game? I seriously doubt it.
Fan is the short for fancy.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on May 24, 2016, 11:45:21 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on May 24, 2016, 02:13:43 PM
No but a tweet saying "I'm a Celtic fan" would distinguish him as a Celtic fan I'd say.
Your answer is that the criteria for being a Celtic fan is a tweet saying so?
Has he ever been to Celtic Pk? Has he ever been to any Celtic game? I seriously doubt it.
Fan is the short for fancy.

he did say he has been to a Celtic Huns game before. He said the atmosphere was great but the standard was stinking

ned

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

Correct, when he was announced as Celtic manager his father never spoke to him for the rest of his life, that is some kind of bitterness.

Not true. Plenty of friends and family may not have but did not include his father. Also Stein had already played for Celtic several years before.

As for Barton,  he really is an effed up individual. Not too surprised by his choice. Espouses republican viewpoints and yet signs for a club whose fans sing 'the queen' several times at each game. He is a pseudo intellectual who is out for no one but himself. He is a decent footballer no more no less. John Terry also professes a liking for Celtic but wouldn't want him near our club.

stew

Quote from: ned on May 25, 2016, 07:22:58 AM
Quote from: stew on May 24, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

Not true. Plenty of friends and family may not have but did not include his father. Also Stein had already played for Celtic several years before.

As for Barton,  he really is an effed up individual. Not too surprised by his choice. Espouses republican viewpoints and yet signs for a club whose fans sing 'the queen' several times at each game. He is a pseudo intellectual who is out for no one but himself. He is a decent footballer no more no less. John Terry also professes a liking for Celtic but wouldn't want him near our club.

I stand corrected, his best friend never spoke to him again and his father never wished him all the best and coukdnt even bring himself to say Celtic's name, it caused a severe strain on many re lationships he had but he fought bigotry the rest of his life.

Milltown Row2

Jesus, Rangers sign a washed up older epl player and the Celtic lads lose their shit!! .. Celtics only way of losing the league will be to other teams, not rangers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea