Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2015, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 08, 2015, 09:57:12 AM
I see that Celtic brought the young Rangers fan split with a bottle,along with his twin brother and their father to Lennoxtown to watch the Bhoys train on Friday,and take penalties etc.The father thanked the club for giving his boys a day to remember.

That's two days he'll never forget, getting ambushed by Celtic thugs and watching second rate footballers kick a ball about at training.......

Well they might  have second rate players, but you got to admit they got some first class thugs.

Nigel White

And you'd know coming from a place where they'd fight with their shadow

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Nigel White on February 09, 2015, 07:06:50 PM
..... And lose !!!

:)

Oh the irony of English soccer club fans talking about soccer hooliganism and violence!!

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 09, 2015, 11:56:42 PM
Quote from: Nigel White on February 09, 2015, 07:06:50 PM
..... And lose !!!

:)

Oh the irony of English soccer club fans talking about soccer hooliganism and violence!!
?

NAG1

Quote from: Nigel White on February 09, 2015, 06:37:50 PM
Could be worse, they could have been taken to watch Antrim training, or worse still, to watch them playing

What to watch 25 guys giving up their free time in pursuit of a common goal. Working together as a team for no financial reward.
Demonstrating the traits of fair play and sportsmanship. Trying their best to represent their own families their own clubs and their county.

I for one would be happy to take anyone to watch Antrim at any level and still be proud to do so. To compare them with the mercenaries across the water and the clubs they represent is a non comparison and insulting to the Antrim lads.

illdecide

Quote from: NAG1 on February 10, 2015, 11:29:29 AM
Could be worse, they could have been taken to watch Antrim training, or worse still, to watch them playing

What to watch 25 guys giving up their free time in pursuit of a common goal. Working together as a team for no financial reward.
Demonstrating the traits of fair play and sportsmanship. Trying their best to represent their own families their own clubs and their county.

I for one would be happy to take anyone to watch Antrim at any level and still be proud to do so. To compare them with the mercenaries across the water and the clubs they represent is a non comparison and insulting to the Antrim lads.

Ach now Nag you do have something in common...you're both crap at what you do...lol. here I believe he's only pulling your chain. You couldn't compare any Gael to them useless hoors...joke with a we dig
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

NAG1

Quote from: illdecide on February 10, 2015, 12:00:01 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on February 10, 2015, 11:29:29 AM

Ach now Nag you do have something in common...you're both crap at what you do...lol. here I believe he's only pulling your chain. You couldn't compare any Gael to them useless hoors...joke with a we dig

Yeah maybe illdecide and I bit fair enough, but just never like to see Gaels getting run down even for comedy purposes.

Main Street

Do not watch this if you have a cracked rib.

Español televisión discusión sobre fútbol (aka Spanish Rangers video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMF5RnCelFE

Lecale2

So South African businessman Dave King has succeeded in being voted on to the board of The Rangers International Football Club at today's extraordinary general meeting.

Will this bring a bright new dawn for the 3 year old Glasgow club or will all money problems at the club prove too difficult for Mr King & friends?

Interesting times ahead at Ibrox.

From the Bunker

Rangers Drawing with bottom placed Livingston yesterday has put a real dent in their promotion bid. Hearts are as good as promoted, Hibs look to be good to finish second. So Rangers are looking at 3rd at the moment. The champion are directly promoted to the Premiership, swapping places with the bottom club of Premiership. The clubs finishing 2nd (Hibs), 3rd (Rangers) and 4th (Queen of the South/Falkirk) then enter the two-legged Premiership play-off. The 3rd-placed club plays the 4th-placed club, with the winner then playing the 2nd-placed club. The winner of that tier then plays against the 11th-placed Premiership club (Motherwell).

So at the moment Rangers at the end of the season will have to beat Queen of the South/Falkirk, then Hibernian and then Motherwell to gain promotion. Great Fun!

foxcommander

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 15, 2015, 12:26:56 PM
Rangers Drawing with bottom placed Livingston yesterday has put a real dent in their promotion bid. Hearts are as good as promoted, Hibs look to be good to finish second. So Rangers are looking at 3rd at the moment. The champion are directly promoted to the Premiership, swapping places with the bottom club of Premiership. The clubs finishing 2nd (Hibs), 3rd (Rangers) and 4th (Queen of the South/Falkirk) then enter the two-legged Premiership play-off. The 3rd-placed club plays the 4th-placed club, with the winner then playing the 2nd-placed club. The winner of that tier then plays against the 11th-placed Premiership club (Motherwell).

So at the moment Rangers at the end of the season will have to beat Queen of the South/Falkirk, then Hibernian and then Motherwell to gain promotion. Great Fun!

I read they are thinking of introducing a 16 team Premier league next season in Scotland. That will sort out the *cough* issue...
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

under the bar

That's interesting.  I thought 2nd place was auto promo as well like south of the border.    Why the big drama about needing to beat Hibs to 2nd if it's just for a play off spot anyway? 

gallsman

Quote from: under the bar on March 17, 2015, 10:24:29 AM
That's interesting.  I thought 2nd place was auto promo as well like south of the border.    Why the big drama about needing to beat Hibs to 2nd if it's just for a play off spot anyway?

2nd plays the winner of 3rd and 4th for right to go into the promotion/relegation playoff. Not getting second means another round required.

foxcommander

Quote from: gallsman on March 17, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
Quote from: under the bar on March 17, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

2nd plays the winner of 3rd and 4th for right to go into the promotion/relegation playoff. Not getting second means another round required.

All games to be held at Ibrox and Hugh Dallas coming out of retirement to ref...
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie