Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Two clubs lower echelons of society all that is vile in human nature? Yes multi millionaire Rod Stewart is the lowest of the low as are other well to do fans of both clubs including politicians,movie stars etc.

Religion and politics should not be aired by Celtic or Rangers fans at games,I believe the reaction of the Rangers club to Tommy Burns death and last week when the Celtic charity foundation donated £10k to to MND Scotland to coincide with the benefit game at Ibrox for ex Rangers star Fernando Ricksen is more reflective of the true base of both Rangers and Celtic.

charlieTully

Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:43:16 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:34:11 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:26:09 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:14:53 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:07:52 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 06:22:21 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on February 01, 2015, 06:11:43 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: Bazil Douglas on February 01, 2015, 04:56:01 PM
Two clubs which represent all that is vile in human nature, drawing support from the lower echelons of each others societies, ( Quote ) their comforting conviction that their world make sense rests on their unlimited ability to ignore their own ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOGqsffW_E

vile in human nature thats what we are. drawing support from the lower echolos of human society.

He has a point.... Seems to be where they found fans like you.

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 01:30:34 PM
the harsh reality is its the best f**king fixture in football. I f**king love it. come on celtic get into the orange bastids. Yeoooo up the f**king raa.

i fully supported the PIRA, I dont like orangism, i despise loyalists, I have a professional occupation, my wife is a protestant, I count her brothers among my closest friends in the world.  your opinion means nothing to me. up the f**king raa.
Would you say up the f**king raa in front of your brothers-in-law?

why wouldnt i?
Because the IRA killed many inncoent protestants (and catholics) and it would be offensive.

revolution has f**k all to do with religion.
Silly me.  That would be why your recent posts have referred to huns, organge bastids etc etc.

michael, i dislike religion in all its forms. i despise orangism, i tolerate catholisism becauase i was born into it, i refer to rangers fans as huns because they are. i am a republican, i am an anarchist, i make no apologies for it. i dont care what you think about me, i am firm in the belief i am right.

michaelg

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:59:00 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:43:16 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:34:11 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:26:09 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:14:53 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:07:52 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 06:22:21 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on February 01, 2015, 06:11:43 PM
Two clubs which represent all that is vile in human nature, drawing support from the lower echelons of each others societies, ( Quote ) their comforting conviction that their world make sense rests on their unlimited ability to ignore their own ignorance.

vile in human nature thats what we are. drawing support from the lower echolos of human society.

He has a point.... Seems to be where they found fans like you.

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 01:30:34 PM
the harsh reality is its the best f**king fixture in football. I f**king love it. come on celtic get into the orange bastids. Yeoooo up the f**king raa.

i fully supported the PIRA, I dont like orangism, i despise loyalists, I have a professional occupation, my wife is a protestant, I count her brothers among my closest friends in the world.  your opinion means nothing to me. up the f**king raa.
Would you say up the f**king raa in front of your brothers-in-law?

why wouldnt i?
Because the IRA killed many inncoent protestants (and catholics) and it would be offensive.

revolution has f**k all to do with religion.
Silly me.  That would be why your recent posts have referred to huns, organge bastids etc etc.

michael, i dislike religion in all its forms. i despise orangism, i tolerate catholisism becauase i was born into it, i refer to rangers fans as huns because they are. i am a republican, i am an anarchist, i make no apologies for it. i dont care what you think about me, i am firm in the belief i am right.
Fair enough.  It just seems that some of your posts are quite contradictory. e.g. Dislike religion in all its forms and tolerate catholisism.  Also, what do you have to do define yourself as an anarchist?

charlieTully

Michael, i was bought up in an ultra catholic  household where my ma made us do the rosary every night, true bill, by the time i was 16 i wanted to f**king nail Jesus to the cross myself. the only conservative thing about me is my love of the gaa. i am anarchist in the fact me and the mrs live in a squat, we have dreadlocks, we attend every protest going, we built a school in uganda and we smoke weed every weekend.

gallsman

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2015, 07:48:04 PM
Two clubs lower echelons of society all that is vile in human nature? Yes multi millionaire Rod Stewart is the lowest of the low as are other well to do fans of both clubs including politicians,movie stars etc.

Religion and politics should not be aired by Celtic or Rangers fans at games,I believe the reaction of the Rangers club to Tommy Burns death and last week when the Celtic charity foundation donated £10k to to MND Scotland to coincide with the benefit game at Ibrox for ex Rangers star Fernando Ricksen is more reflective of the true base of both Rangers and Celtic.

Plenty of Celtic fans had their songs about David Murray too.

michaelg

Quote from: gallsman on February 01, 2015, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2015, 07:48:04 PM

Plenty of Celtic fans had their songs about David Murray too.
[/quote
Never mind some of the ballbags who fall the Old Firm, that has to be one of the worst games of football I have seen in a long time.  Utter pish.

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2015, 06:39:39 PM
That's your opinion
I believe you are completely incorrect with regard to Celtic fc

LB, in bygone days you would have told him/it  in no uncertain terms where to shove his/her head,
what's happened? have you attended some dale carnegie course to disguise honest expression?

Meanwhile, Ronny and his fistpumps
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/02A1348BD91173694517329928192_32b41f47c11.1.5.15273080200166554703.mp4?versionId=7MgOPsf9TtOIfzVjG87HNY0r.56oJTR2

T Fearon

Quality was poor as the current Rangers team would struggle in the irish league,the pitch was a disgrace,and I honestly think Celtic took their foot of the pedal after the second goal.2 nil result suited everyone , Celtic coasting into the Final,Rangers avoiding humiliation etc.

But when playing feels were level,in the late 69s,the Celtic and Rangers teams would have won the English first division

Bazil Douglas

Charlie Re your video link. I would consider many of these players and club officials to be professional and compassionate roll models, and not for one minute would I suggest they be associated with the dregs of society that they seem to attract as supporters.
I have edited my post to reflect what I really meant to say.

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2015, 09:57:05 PM
Quality was poor as the current Rangers team would struggle in the irish league,the pitch was a disgrace,and I honestly think Celtic took their foot of the pedal after the second goal.2 nil result suited everyone , Celtic coasting into the Final,Rangers avoiding humiliation etc.

But when playing feels were level,in the late 69s,the Celtic and Rangers teams would have won the English first division

Quality was poor alright. Referee gave Rangers everything (as if asked to stop a land slide). There seemed to be an almost were grand at 2-0 after half time team talk among both teams. Both seemed relieved by the score-line. Rangers did not want to be hammered and Celtic wanted a safe lead and the avoidance of an embarrassment of losing to a thrown together Rangers side. I'd say the local Police were happy as well!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 01, 2015, 10:09:05 PM

Quality was poor alright. Referee gave Rangers everything (as if asked to stop a land slide). There seemed to be an almost were grand at 2-0 after half time team talk among both teams. Both seemed relieved by the score-line. Rangers did not want to be hammered and Celtic wanted a safe lead and the avoidance of an embarrassment of losing to a thrown together Rangers side. I'd say the local Police were happy as well!

And the wives
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lynchbhoy

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 01, 2015, 10:09:05 PM

Would agree with that

But thought the ref wasn't consistently bad - he just gave a good few decisions to rangers.
But def a 2-0 was as you say and for those reasons.

Thought he was a better ref than that clown Duffy last night gifting Donegal more than was correct!

Bazil Douglas

Charlie you epitomise the typical Celtic supporter, a proud republican revolutionary willing to sell his soul to follow a foreign game, is it the sectarian element you enjoy or the actual football.
That raa you idolise is that the same raa that was willing to fight to the last drop of someone elses sons blood,that ended up with more touts than soldiers,after persuading many young men to fight and die for this noble cause of a united Ireland,decided to jump on the gravy train to a British financed parliament at stormont, honourable revolutionaries yeah your a typical proud Celt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Sv60M6MfE
[/quote]

charlieTully

Quote from: Bazil Douglas on February 01, 2015, 11:28:18 PM
Charlie you epitomise the typical Celtic supporter, a proud republican revolutionary willing to sell his soul to follow a foreign game, is it the sectarian element you enjoy or the actual football.
That raa you idolise is that the same raa that was willing to fight to the last drop of someone elses sons blood,that ended up with more touts than soldiers,after persuading many young men to fight and die for this noble cause of a united Ireland,decided to jump on the gravy train to a British financed parliament at stormont, honourable revolutionaries yeah your a typical proud Celt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Sv60M6MfE
[/quote]

baz i appreciate the rant but i remain unrepentant. were you cross typing that?

naka

watched the game last night on bbc sport
jeez some drop in standard from the o neill/advocaat eras
rangers are a poor side
felt that both sides were content with the 2-0 scoreline
rangers are going to struggle ever to get back to where celtic are now