Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I don't support singing of political themed songs at Celtic games.One of Brother Walfrid's aims was to create a club that would unite communities,Scottish and Irish,giving people a common club to support,hence the choice of the name,Celtic,bridging both Irish and Scottish cultures.

Relationships between Celtic and Rangers were good and devoid of sectarianism until the influx of six county loyalists to the Govan shipyards and latched on to Rangers.

charlieTully

Celtic fans were singing about James McGrory and Paul McStay,rangers fans were singing about being up to their knees in Fenian blood and the famine. i would guess that very few Catholics were among the rangers fans today but thousands of Celtic fans are protestant, not that i give a shit about organised religion of any sort.

Bazil Douglas

Two clubs with  supporters representing all that is vile in human nature, drawing support from the lower echelons of each others societies, ( Quote ) their comforting conviction that their world make sense rests on their unlimited ability to ignore their own ignorance.

charlieTully

Quote from: Bazil Douglas on February 01, 2015, 04:56:01 PM
Two clubs which represent all that is vile in human nature, drawing support from the lower echelons of each others societies, ( Quote ) their comforting conviction that their world make sense rests on their unlimited ability to ignore their own ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOGqsffW_E

vile in human nature thats what we are. drawing support from the lower echolos of human society.

Orior

Two clubs which represent all that is vile in human nature, drawing support from the lower echelons of each others societies, ( Quote ) their comforting conviction that their world make sense rests on their unlimited ability to ignore their own ignorance.

I had the misfortune of being in Belfast city centre yesterday when the police closed the roads to let 3 or 4 blood and thunder orange bands through. No exaggeration, but the band members and marchers had to be the ugliest collection of souls that I had ever seen. These would be people with no hope in life, hence their only joy would be marching the main road and looking important in their military band uniform.

But to be fair, 24 hours later in the Athletic Grounds someone must have visited earlier with the ugly stick.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

thebigfella

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 05:55:11 PM

vile in human nature thats what we are. drawing support from the lower echolos of human society.

He has a point.... Seems to be where they found fans like you.

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 01:30:34 PM
the harsh reality is its the best f**king fixture in football. I f**king love it. come on celtic get into the orange bastids. Yeoooo up the f**king raa.

charlieTully

Quote from: thebigfella on February 01, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

the harsh reality is its the best f**king fixture in football. I f**king love it. come on celtic get into the orange bastids. Yeoooo up the f**king raa.

i fully supported the PIRA, I dont like orangism, i despise loyalists, I have a professional occupation, my wife is a protestant, I count her brothers among my closest friends in the world.  your opinion means nothing to me. up the f**king raa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Sv60M6MfE

lynchbhoy

That's your opinion
I believe you are completely incorrect with regard to Celtic fc

michaelg

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 06:22:21 PM

i fully supported the PIRA, I dont like orangism, i despise loyalists, I have a professional occupation, my wife is a protestant, I count her brothers among my closest friends in the world.  your opinion means nothing to me. up the f**king raa.
Would you say up the f**king raa in front of your brothers-in-law?

charlieTully

Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:07:52 PM

why wouldnt i?

Milltown Row2

Seems to be a bad 'mix' of fans on the boat on the way back...... surely just jovial banter
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

michaelg

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:14:53 PM

why wouldnt i?
Because the IRA killed many inncoent protestants (and catholics) and it would be offensive.

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2015, 07:18:14 PM
Seems to be a bad 'mix' of fans on the boat on the way back...... surely just jovial banter

f**k sake,i wish i was there, last time i was on the boat i kicked a hun down the stairs, and a down player was with me, oh the scandal, hard to beat thugerry. yeooooooooooooo up the raaaaaaa

charlieTully

Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:26:09 PM

why wouldnt i?
Because the IRA killed many inncoent protestants (and catholics) and it would be offensive.

revolution has f**k all to do with religion.

michaelg

Quote from: charlieTully on February 01, 2015, 07:34:11 PM
Quote from: michaelg on February 01, 2015, 07:26:09 PM

why wouldnt i?

revolution has f**k all to do with religion.
Silly me.  That would be why your recent posts have referred to huns, organge bastids etc etc.